Told Y'ALL!! wussies, lol MS updates.

ironpony

Professional Pot-Stirrer
Supporter
Interesting posts. Crazy how updates affect others and not you. I've had windows 10 since it came out. Have it on auto update at midnight when it does. Never even seen it update, never lost anything and never had an issue opening anything or problems at all. I don't like the cloud, shut it off the second windows 10 downloaded, never even let it start up. Have never needed it for any app. Some advice if you do use it, get a VPN, or your info is unsafe in the cloud. Ever heard of Wiki leaks. They steal from the cloud all the time. The safest hard drive is you own, not some cloud some were. Get a VPN.
If wikileaks wants any of our data, they need to close down and go back to sniffin' dog crotches...

I shut my laptop down after use, so if the evil geniuz behind th' curtain pulls the update lever, it just happens while I ignore it. Never lost anything.

All y'all must be doin' something wrong...

Silverwolf

Wiki leaks probably doesn't want our data, but they are a prime example of how easy it is to steal from the cloud. They might not want our data, but joe crook who knows more than wiki does. Just the banking stuff and id, that's all they want.

ironpony

Professional Pot-Stirrer
Supporter
Wiki leaks probably doesn't want our data, but they are a prime example of how easy it is to steal from the cloud. They might not want our data, but joe crook who knows more than wiki does. Just the banking stuff and id, that's all they want.
I'm waiting for the Nigerian Prince to deposit the 10 million in my account. Otherwise they'll get the moths that are still hanging out...

:biglaugh:

quillcom

I've had windows 10 since it came out. Have it on auto update at midnight when it does. Never even seen it update, never lost anything and never had an issue opening anything
When I first switched to 10 from 7 the first thing I did not like was you could not turn off the aero. Then when I fired up an old pc game there were black bars hor' and vertical that could not be removed.

That really pissed me off so I decided to revert back to 7.

That midnight updates works for some updates others will be forced at all hours which bottlenecks me and slowed the system.

But they have since fixed the game issue and I have full control of the updates in 10 so I can live with it now.

quillcom

I'm waiting for the Nigerian Prince to deposit the 10 million in my account.
Lol

Oh they'll deposit the 10 million alright...

Viruses, Trojans, Worms, Key Loggers not to mention malware, spyware, sparse investors, no see ums, etc.

Latest posts