tire sensors

tommyh

I bit the bullet and I am trying those tire sensors that tell me the temp and air pressure in my tires.
so far so good,they are accurate to my surprise also.They show up on my eld app,no problems yet
and they come with weight sensors for the trailer and tractor.Happy so far

GAnthony

The Eldest Member
Supporter
I bit the bullet and I am trying those tire sensors that tell me the temp and air pressure in my tires.
so far so good,they are accurate to my surprise also.They show up on my eld app,no problems yet
you got pics, or a link to the site so i can fully "see" what they look like, how they mount, etc,etc..???

all our trailers have is the Hendrickson air inflation system, and that's all automatic for us...but no temp's for the tires..

ironpony

Professional Pot-Stirrer
Supporter
Cool. Wait until they start biotchin' at ya on a cold morning when you're trying to sleep.

tommyh

it`s all quite,no noise,the alert is red letters on your eld app screen
I gauged my tires to where I wanted them,sprayed a little wd40 on the stem,screwed the locking nut on and then screwed the sensor on
I got around 500 miles on them so far
I asked the guy about the warrenty,he said if I lose one he will send me another one.
worth a try

Attachments

GAnthony

The Eldest Member
Supporter
it`s all quite,no noise,the alert is red letters on your eld app screen
I gauged my tires to where I wanted them,sprayed a little wd40 on the stem,screwed the locking nut on and then screwed the sensor on
I got around 500 miles on them so far
I asked the guy about the warrenty,he said if I lose one he will send me another one.
worth a try
oh cool.....

now all you have to do is worry about thieves..

mndriver

curmudgeon extraordinare
Supporter
Thinking of figuring out how to make a phone app for these and mount them on my air suspension.

Saw one system, but they want a monthly subscription.

dchawk81

Supporter
We had something similar to that. They failed after a while so we chucked 'em in the garbage. Well, the mechanics chucked the first one. I monkey see, monkey do'd the rest.

Mike

Staff member
Costs a bit of money, but on my next truck I want the devices that mount to the wheels and regulate pressure while driving. They not only inflate. But they deflate as well to maintain proper temperature.