Thread Bans for Supporting Members Turned Off. and learn to use the ignore feature, or plan on being banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike

Staff member
While this was a good tool for a couple members on the forum who wanted to avoid constant issues with the same members, and it saved moderators quite a bit of work in those cases, we have a few here that decided to take things to the extreme making the feature create more problems than it helped.

That said, it is now turned off, and I will clean up the reply bans that are in place.

As for the second part of the thread title, we are done dealing with grown ups who are determined to act like children. If you feel that it is necessary to troll every thread you see, or troll specific members because you don't like them, plan on being gone. If you feel the need to launch a personal attack on a member because you can't handle disagreeing with them on a topic like an adult, plan on being gone.

If it is your life's ambition to troll social media, Facebook has a huge platform and lots of out of control groups for you go to knock yourself out. Stop acting like an ass in this forum.

If you have a problem with something you read on the forum, report it. We will handle it if we feel it needs to be handled. If you find yourself constantly needing to report a specific member that most of the forum has no issue with, take the advice I have mentioned a thousand times here now and put the member on ignore.

None of this applies to 99% of the members on this forum.

Ontario Outlaw

Hozer Witta Hood
Supporter
I’m not the one whining like a little girl that got thread banned, am I?

Ravioli boy thread banned me from a buncha threads. Good. Never knew they existed and don’t want to converse with the likes of him anyway. Win win, as far as I’m concerned.

Mike

Staff member
True you are indeed no one.
I’m not the one whining like a little girl that got thread banned, am I?

Ravioli boy thread banned me from a buncha threads. Good. Never knew they existed and don’t want to converse with the likes of him anyway. Win win, as far as I’m concerned.
Y'all keep this up and you will be the first ones testing out the forum bans I brought up in the first post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts