Those "3" Way Stop Signs are a MESS

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
Pittsburgh, i was delivering paper to a newspaper place. We had to back down in what would be a park in other cities.

The cool thing was, they had some kind of belt and tunnel that sent the rolls of paper under the street to the plant.

So, like yeah that was pretty cool!:thumbsup:

Steelersjunkie

Pimpin' ain't easy
Supporter
Pittsburgh, i was delivering paper to a newspaper place. We had to back down in what would be a park in other cities.

The cool thing was, they had some kind of belt and tunnel that sent the rolls of paper under the street to the plant.

So, like yeah that was pretty cool!:thumbsup:
They've had to create some crazy stuff over the years to accommodate for lack of room. I feel like I hear a new story every week. For real y'all, go there in a car. You won't be disappointed. So much to do, it's such a cool town. I married a Browns fan, so I doubt I'll ever get her there...

Steelersjunkie

Pimpin' ain't easy
Supporter
I dont love KW 680s..

For me its the "seat" have rug burn on your @$$ all-day in there..

Most think they COOL cause its a Kenworth..

Give me a Freightshaker or a Volvo "anyday"..

Atleast the seat SITS right
I'll never try to sway someone on a truck or brand loyalty. Mine has an upgraded seat so perhaps it's just a build issue? Who knows. I don't do a peacock strut because of my truck. I do a peacock strut because my wife is the **** and for some reason she loves me 😁

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
I drive the truck I am issued by the company. i had a pretty sweet Kenworth that the dock workers at our biggest customer would come out to see.
I now drive a pretty gay Volvo. What ever! paid by the hour and i go home in the afternoon :dunno:

Steelersjunkie

Pimpin' ain't easy
Supporter
I drive the truck I am issued by the company. i had a pretty sweet Kenworth that the dock workers at our biggest customer would come out to see.
I now drive a pretty gay Volvo. What ever! paid by the hour and i go home in the afternoon :dunno:
I had a small window with a broker here at Landstar where I was picking up motors from Volvo and delivering them to a plant in Virginia. I saw the 19s and 20s before anyone else did. ******* those are gorgeous trucks. I'd love to have one. Although I think my next truck is gonna be a Pete. It's all personal preference. Honestly I feel like they're pretty much all the same. I am biased against Internationals but other than that I'm pretty mellow.

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
I had a small window with a broker here at Landstar where I was picking up motors from Volvo and delivering them to a plant in Virginia. I saw the 19s and 20s before anyone else did. ******* those are gorgeous trucks. I'd love to have one. Although I think my next truck is gonna be a Pete. It's all personal preference. Honestly I feel like they're pretty much all the same. I am biased against Internationals but other than that I'm pretty mellow.
You are Landstar? I was Landstar too when it was Landstar Ranger.
so was a moderator here.
This is me.
1566086960858.png

Steelersjunkie

Pimpin' ain't easy
Supporter
If you feel like digging for fun when you got nuthin to do, look at Western Star. They for sure aren't pretty, but good lord they have impressive builds. The new Macks are pretty good as well. Gonna be a tough choice on my next go-round.

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
If you feel like digging for fun when you got nuthin to do, look at Western Star. They for sure aren't pretty, but good lord they have impressive builds. The new Macks are pretty good as well. Gonna be a tough choice on my next go-round.
Westen Star makes a tight truck. No squeeks no creaks. Tight like an old KW.

Steelersjunkie

Pimpin' ain't easy
Supporter
Westen Star makes a tight truck. No squeeks no creaks. Tight like an old KW.
Sterling is finally making trucks available for sale in the U.S. now, they are good looking trucks. No idea what kind of track record they'll have, time will tell. If Mercedes jumps on board with them, that's where I'm heading.

Steelersjunkie

Pimpin' ain't easy
Supporter
Your money, your choice. 👍
Cummins had a pretty massive hiccup either early this year or late last year. Massive recall. Not quite sure why Mercedes didn't jump in then to grab a market spot. Or CAT for that matter. Cuz rumor has it that they're gonna make a market play soon as well. Next couple years are gonna be interesting.

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
Cummins had a pretty massive hiccup either early this year or late last year. Massive recall. Not quite sure why Mercedes didn't jump in then to grab a market spot. Or CAT for that matter. Cuz rumor has it that they're gonna make a market play soon as well. Next couple years are gonna be interesting.
Cat no longer make over the road engines. Unless i missed their new entrance into the market.
If Cat comes back that will be a game changer.

Steelersjunkie

Pimpin' ain't easy
Supporter
Cat no longer make over the road engines. Unless i missed their new entrance into the market.
If Cat comes back that will be a game changer.
It was only a rumor but I heard from some people who are FOR SURE not credible, that it might happen. Jesus that would be a game changer. Hope it's true. Fingers crossed.