This might make a good security weapon for truck drivers' sleeper berths who might have to drive

InTooDeep

I have wasp spray, oven cleaner, off spray and a pistol in my truck and I'm still ascared so I use a hammock strung up under my trailer to sleep on.

ironpony

Professional Pot-Stirrer
Supporter
I have wasp spray, oven cleaner, off spray and a pistol in my truck and I'm still ascared so I use a hammock strung up under my trailer to sleep on.
You may find one of those narsty flatbedders taking a dump under your trailer at 0300...

:eek-64:

r3gulator3

Friendly Neighborhood Former Technician
Staff member
Supporter
You may find one of those narsty flatbedders taking a dump under your trailer at 0300...

:eek-64:
You know...damn I can’t believe I’m going to tell this story.

I am at the flying J in Roberts Wi. And I back into a spot for the night I go to bed. I get up in the morning and grab my teeth brush, paste and mouth wash and head in for my morning routine. I step out the truck and feel a squish under my work boot. I look down and the van driver next to me had 2 full sized trash bags sitting on the ground next to the truck and the Walmart sack I stepped on I am sure wasn’t filled with chocolate pudding. I swore every word I knew loudly. Made sure the bag didn’t tear when I stepped on it. Reached back into the truck and put a Walmart sack over my boot and kicked it over some so I wouldn’t step in it again and went inside...nasty flatbedder? Nah brother, I ain’t got nothing on that van driver.

Ontario Outlaw

Hozer Witta Hood
Supporter
You know...damn I can’t believe I’m going to tell this story.

I am at the flying J in Roberts Wi. And I back into a spot for the night I go to bed. I get up in the morning and grab my teeth brush, paste and mouth wash and head in for my morning routine. I step out the truck and feel a squish under my work boot. I look down and the van driver next to me had 2 full sized trash bags sitting on the ground next to the truck and the Walmart sack I stepped on I am sure wasn’t filled with chocolate pudding. I swore every word I knew loudly. Made sure the bag didn’t tear when I stepped on it. Reached back into the truck and put a Walmart sack over my boot and kicked it over some so I wouldn’t step in it again and went inside...nasty flatbedder? Nah brother, I ain’t got nothing on that van driver.
Testify!