this father is as complete a moron as there ever was

Injun

Rabid Squaw
Staff member
Supporter
Is he trying to end Lonzo's career before he really has a chance to get started? And what gives Lavar Ball the right to call the shots on an adult man's career anyway? If I was owner of the Lakers, I'd be giving that young man a choice: Get his dad off their court or be traded to the losingest, most obscure team the NBA has.

dchawk81

Is he trying to end Lonzo's career before he really has a chance to get started? And what gives Lavar Ball the right to call the shots on an adult man's career anyway? If I was owner of the Lakers, I'd be giving that young man a choice: Get his dad off their court or be traded to the losingest, most obscure team the NBA has.
Minnesota Timberwolves. Because mndriver is up there. And it's stupid cold.

GAnthony

Supporter
Thread starter #11
lavar was only on the practice team of some football team. i think also that was in another country as well.

he ain't no athlete by my standards. if he was any good, he'd had been a pro. as i see him, he is a has never been

Rigjockey

In Gord We Trust!
Supporter
Wow that is some kind of entitlement!
In the real world things don't work the way the father thinks they do.

I am also an all or nothing kind of guy and if I was the owner or gm of the Lakers, It would be nothing! Lonzo can go on and get the hell on like that Kaeperprick, Ex-football guy.