Infidel
Our youth is so lost they can't even steal a car, LOL
My youngest when I gave her the Honda

"Where is the push button?"

My mother in law

""Honey they have not had push button starters in decades"

My wife

"No Mom she learned in mine"

It has a "smart key" Basically if it is close enough to the steering wheel it starts when you push a button.

100+ years of automotive engineering and I think we may just be going backwards. :cautious:

Duck

Bumper sticker slogan goes here
Supporter
Three on the tree...
WTF!?
Sumitch goes backwards every time I put it in Park!
o_O
:rolllaugh3:

When I got home with that boat yesterday it was raining, so I decided to back in off the street so I could Park it on the gravel and be able to unhook the S-10 without having to drive it across the lawn to get it out.

I pulled up, swerved over to the oncoming side of the road to make a proper setup.

Then I put it in where reverse is on a big truck & let the clutch out & started moving forward. :rolleyes:

Oh and on the way home I was making excessively wide right turns but that's probably just because there ain't no freakin' mirror on that side.

GAnthony

Non-Canadian truck driver
Supporter
Three on the tree...
WTF!?
Sumitch goes backwards every time I put it in Park!
o_O
Those things get wore out and love to hang up between gears.
i had rebuilt a few of those back in the day. i think the rebuild kit was like $10, labor under an hour. nearly all plastic bushings. can't ever remember a bronze or roller bearing either.

(((ME)))

"Oh and on the way home I was making excessively wide right turns but that's probably just because there ain't no freakin' mirror on that side."

Lame excuse....(ain't no freakin' mirror on that side) you making those wide turns cause you're a truck driver. It a natural habit with them no matter what there driving.:popcorn:

Hammer166

Instigateur №166™
Those things get wore out and love to hang up between gears.
That happens with the back box on a twin-stick setup. You learn real quick to finesse that stick out of gear. A quick tug because you misjudged your timing will hang it up more times than not.