The way you get TV and internet at home is about to change drastically — for the better

ironpony

Professional Pot-Stirrer
Supporter
Home connection. 4g is good enough for me on my cell. Althought the hotspot feature at 5g would be nice to use with the laptop.
Hooking up on a 2400 baud, noisy dial-up connectiuon oughtta be mandatory for everyone once a year. Just because!

:thumbsup:

dchawk81

Hooking up on a 2400 baud, noisy dial-up connectiuon oughtta be mandatory for everyone once a year. Just because!

Throttle 'em to 128k one day a month at random. That'll refresh their appreciation good enough.

😁

krelithous

Supporter

you first:cool:. then we'll all call you so you loose your conection to the internets:D

quillcom

Yep wez be spoiled silly. I remember when I got 56k flex over the regular 56k modem I pretended and bragged back then that I was much faster then the "Joneses".

(((ME)))

Spent a hour on phone this morning.....holy Molly this company has no idea who works for them nor where there branch locations are....most cannot even speak good english.....what a mess.....I sent them a internet modem......certified mail with a return receipt with tracking number. I sent it to Omaha Nebraska they informed me it being sent back to me from Albuquerque New mexico. Got no where on the phone got transferred to four different departments with no results. Crazy is as crazy does these days,

krelithous

Supporter
Home connection. 4g is good enough for me on my cell. Althought the hotspot feature at 5g would be nice to use with the laptop.
just your laptop:confused-96:. hell i got the whole house running off it:stare1:. as well as it can DL full fledged 4k movies in under 4 seconds:stare1:

Last edited:

krelithous

Supporter
Spent a hour on phone this morning.....holy Molly this company has no idea who works for them nor where there branch locations are....most cannot even speak good english.....what a mess.....I sent them a internet modem......certified mail with a return receipt with tracking number. I sent it to Omaha Nebraska they informed me it being sent back to me from Albuquerque New mexico. Got no where on the phone got transferred to four different departments with no results. Crazy is as crazy does these days,
well you are trying to work with toddlers now did you not know that:confused-96:??? my fiber provider is trying to win me back they keep calling me with even better discounts and promotions that no one else can get since i had a problem acct with the ****y CSRS and the ****ty techs not doing there job right and hardware failures right down to them not having any 21st century equipment a dual tuner dvr is not acceptable in today's world that's back in the 90's. when i first signed up with em that's what they gave me though i made a service call to have a tech replace a box and i told them i wanted the dvr upgraded to. well hell the tech only said that he had dual tuners on his truck. i raised hell and i threatened to cancel everything right there on the spot and told the tech he could take there **** with him and leave i'll find someone else that will serve me better. low and behold he moved his ass real fast once i said that and a 6 tuner dvr popped up:biglaugh:. it's amazing all the things that happen when you threaten to cancel:thumbsup::roflmao::biggrin-2:. i won't go back to them there to abusive. i told em to stop calling me one morning they blew up my phone 20 times with offers. no way in hell would i ever allow spectrum back in my house. it is DEF a bad marriage when one bundles things together anyways. i'll stay with my directv and my verizon 5G whole home broadband atleast i am treated like a human and the reps aint clueless idiots:D!!!

Last edited:

krelithous

Supporter

yep DL your pron took ages to do then when someone called you then you lost everything:biglaugh:

(((ME)))

well you are trying to work with toddlers now did you not know that:confused-96:??? my fiber provider is trying to win me back they keep calling me with even better discounts and promotions that no one else can get since i had a problem acct with the ****y CSRS and the ****ty techs not doing there job right and hardware failures right down to them not having any 21st century equipment a dual tuner dvr is not acceptable in today's world that's back in the 90's. when i first signed up with em that's what they gave me though i made a service call to have a tech replace a box and i told them i wanted the dvr upgraded to. well hell the tech only said that he had dual tuners on his truck. i raised hell and i threatened to cancel everything right there on the spot and told the tech he could take there **** with him and leave i'll find someone else that will serve me better. low and behold he moved his ass real fast once i said that and a 6 tuner dvr popped up:biglaugh:. it's amazing all the things that happen when you threaten to cancel:thumbsup::roflmao::biggrin-2:. i won't go back to them there to abusive. i told em to stop calling me one morning they blew up my phone 20 times with offers. no way in hell would i ever allow spectrum back in my house. it is DEF a bad marriage when one bundles things together anyways. i'll stay with my directv and my verizon 5G whole home broadband atleast i am treated like a human and the reps aint clueless idiots:D!!!
I totally convinced large companies only hire sociopathic people.

krelithous

Supporter
I totally convinced large companies only hire sociopathic people.
you should use spectrum there the lowest on the totem pole they will do everything to cover up there mistakes and there screw up's!! and getting credit back is like pulling teeth from a turnup. the only company that i like is verizon they always have treated me great and valued my business unlike spectrum where they can care less if you leave!!! when i left the funny thing was is they asked me what there offering me and i told em what they were offering me and i also told them CSRS that knew WTF they were doing as well. i thank verizon for stealing me away from them for my internets

(((ME)))

you should use spectrum there the lowest on the totem pole they will do everything to cover up there mistakes and there screw up's!! and getting credit back is like pulling teeth from a turnup. the only company that i like is verizon they always have treated me great and valued my business unlike spectrum where they can care less if you leave!!! when i left the funny thing was is they asked me what there offering me and i told em what they were offering me and i also told them CSRS that knew WTF they were doing as well. i thank verizon for stealing me away from them for my internets
There some fast talking sales people out there and some sugar color a product with offers.....but I got this problem I go deaf.....and I lost the combination code to unlock my wallet.

krelithous

Supporter
There some fast talking sales people out there and some sugar color a product with offers.....but I got this problem I go deaf.....and I lost the combination code to unlock my wallet.
i like amusing myself with these idiots. i tell em there product sucks. they did ask me what verizon was offering me for internets and i told em there giving me a 10 GBS connection most of the time. then i ask them if they can match that deal then things really get amusing then. they say they can't even come close to my deal with verizon they tell me it would bankrupt em:D. and i am glad that i don't have to deal with clueless idiots anymore also. when they call i feel my wallet getting tight:D

krelithous

Supporter
here's a good one for ya

Whenever I call any company. They want to record it. Then why do they hang up on me when I want to record them:confused-96:?