The MeToo Corvette

Gdjjr

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
Nope, Noppitty, nope, nope nope!
In North America the engine goes in the front!

This probably is one of the reasons we left Europe! and also round-abouts. ;) 👍

r3gulator3

Professional mFinG Asshole-ee-0
Supporter
Nope, Noppitty, nope, nope nope!
In North America the engine goes in the front!

This probably is one of the reasons we left Europe! and also round-abouts. ;) 👍
Dude, every highway interchange is being changed to a roundabout (I pronounced it round a boat for you) in the USA. It makes me so sad.

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
Dude, every highway interchange is being changed to a roundabout (I pronounced it round a boat for you) in the USA. It makes me so sad.
I know right? what was wrong with stop signs? Worked perfectly for like a hundred years!
It makes me sad too :( Because we left Europe for a reason and I am sure round a bouts were the reason!
In Canadian it is Round a boots.:rolllaugh:

r3gulator3

Professional mFinG Asshole-ee-0
Supporter
I know right? what was wrong with stop signs? Worked perfectly for like a hundred years!
It makes me sad too :( Because we left Europe for a reason and I am sure round a bouts were the reason!
In Canadian it is Round a boots.:rolllaugh:
So it’s round a boot, but it’s “water ya talking a boat?”

Hammer166

Instigateur №166™
One thing it won't change, Corvettes will still be inverted cacti.

Did you know many dealers won't even deal with Vettes because of the insufferable bastards who want them? Yes, it's really that bad.

Ford has the GT, which is mid-engined, but that goes back it's heritage from the GT40 of the sixties. GM doesn't really have that kind of car. (The closest would be the Chaparral, which got a lot of behind the scenes help from GM, but wasn't presented as a factory car.) I think much like the Porsche crowds adoption of the water-cooled 911, this will end up being much ado about nothing.