The Island of Misfit Toys

Steelersjunkie

Pimpin' ain't easy
Supporter
Steal it, sell it, buy something easy to get in and out of.
Ninja please, it's a convertible. How much easier do you want it? LOL huh_400-www-sebiomoadeolu-wordpress-comjpg.jpg

Steelersjunkie

Pimpin' ain't easy
Supporter
THIS is how breakfast is done. Screw Denny's. Wasn't a huge fan of my bar changing til I discovered they have a custom order omelette brunch on Saturday and Sunday mornings.

20190817_102308.jpg

Steelersjunkie

Pimpin' ain't easy
Supporter
Hey M MIT Be careful rolling through Akron from the east. 76 is all jacked up. Gotta go 77s to 224/277 to catch the alt route to 76w. There is only ONE lane that dumps you onto 77. It's been a problem and a frequent accident site. Keep your head on a swivel bro ;)

Last edited:

Steelersjunkie

Pimpin' ain't easy
Supporter
Got no idea who created this site, but you're awesome. Jesus there are some fun folks here. This should have been home from the beginning.

Steelersjunkie

Pimpin' ain't easy
Supporter
Kinda feel like I'm being watched, as weird as I'm gonna sound. Actively applying at two companies, it's gonna ultimately be my choice because they're both gunning for me. And now all of a sudden I'm getting unbelievable load offers here? Pffft christ where were you people 6 months ago? C'mon baby, I love you. I'll be better, I promise.

middle-finger-2790310_1920.jpg

BirchBarlow

I love KW 680s
THIS is how breakfast is done. Screw Denny's. Wasn't a huge fan of my bar changing til I discovered they have a custom order omelette brunch on Saturday and Sunday mornings.

View attachment 51431
Before ya crack upon "Dennys"..

Make awesone Nachos ..

$2/ $4/ $6 menu at the Fly J in Laredo was like this Omlette sandwich with a pile of always "crispy" hashbrowns

Yea Hashbrowns supposed to be "crispy"

Not like that greasy glop of junk at TA that I shoulda asked for a bowl of gravy ..

Dont get me started on "over" easy eggs either..

Tell ya a better one..

At I-Hop order WAFFLES cause they dont know a damn thing about Pancakes..

Fer gosh sakes I can go the Family Dollar box of Aunt Jemina make better flapjacks..

Yet they the "nerve" 2 call themselves thy International House Of Pankakes

Steelersjunkie

Pimpin' ain't easy
Supporter
Something I don't have to roll out of on to the ground and flop around like a beached whale while trying to stand would be nice. I don't even try to get that pavement dragging crap anymore, to hard on the knees.
Fair. But, it's not like it would be a daily driver.

Steelersjunkie

Pimpin' ain't easy
Supporter
Before ya crack upon "Dennys"..

Make awesone Nachos ..

$2/ $4/ $6 menu at the Fly J in Laredo was like this Omlette sandwich with a pile of always "crispy" hashbrowns

Yea Hashbrowns supposed to be "crispy"

Not like that greasy glop of junk at TA that I shoulda asked for a bowl of gravy ..

Dont get me started on "over" easy eggs either..

Tell ya a better one..

At I-Hop order WAFFLES cause they dont know a damn thing about Pancakes..

Fer gosh sakes I can go the Family Dollar box of Aunt Jemina make better flapjacks..

Yet they the "nerve" 2 call themselves thy International House Of Pankakes
Wasn't crackin' on Denny's. Take your pick of restaurants. Just throwing out a name as an example. You can get an omelette at my place, and they're beyond fantastic. Can't get a draft at a breakfast joint.

Last edited:

MIT

Hey M MIT Be careful rolling through Akron from the east. 76 is all jacked up. Gotta go 77s to 224/277 to catch the alt route to 76w. There is only ONE lane that dumps you onto 77. It's been a problem and a frequent accident site. Keep your head on a swivel bro ;)
Gotta feeling I will be heading that way tomorrow morning. My leaving home load seems to be a soap factory east of Akron that goes to Illinois.

Steelersjunkie

Pimpin' ain't easy
Supporter
Gotta feeling I will be heading that way tomorrow morning. My leaving home load seems to be a soap factory east of Akron that goes to Illinois.
Just watch the dump off. Prepare for it. Lots of tards out there. You know what state we live in. Ohio folk can't drive for ****.

Reactions: MIT

Steelersjunkie

Pimpin' ain't easy
Supporter
Reason number 1096 why I won't miss hazmat. Picked up another load from a very good broker, picking up at a very friendly shipper, going to an absolutely amazing consignee. However, last load I picked up from them wasn't fully legal. Ran it anyhow because it was over the weekend, low DOT risk. Told the broker that I will NOT run multiple placards from that shipper again. Out of 3 available shipments, she guaranteed me a load with a single commodity. My worry is that this product was ready on Friday. If it ends up in someone else's trailer before I get there, that's gonna be a brokenhearted shipper. Not hauling whatever mix-and-match garbage they got on another load. This Junkie will leave them stranded. Let's see if they pay attention....

Steelersjunkie

Pimpin' ain't easy
Supporter
Holy F'd up week, Batman. There's a thing here kinda like the dark web for loads here if you learn how to skate on that ice. Just got off the phone with a broker who is 7 time zones ahead of me to grab a load that no driver at Landstar ever saw. Can't wait til I have nobody to answer to. Bosses can lick my ass. Sometimes crap only gets done if you lace up and make it happen.

Steelersjunkie

Pimpin' ain't easy
Supporter
Sometimes I feel like I've wandered into new territory. Sometimes my stuff gets censored, sometimes not. Getting used to the system. But for whatever it's worth, this place is the bomb. Nobody can top this site. Very well done to whoever runs it. You got my love.

Mike

Staff member
Sometimes I feel like I've wandered into new territory. Sometimes my stuff gets censored, sometimes not. Getting used to the system. But for whatever it's worth, this place is the bomb. Nobody can top this site. Very well done to whoever runs it. You got my love.
We're not too bad.

We do delete things sometimes in order to keep things on topic (something that has gotten lost in the world of social media). And we are pretty strict on things regarding race, gender, ethnicity, etc....

We try to keep this as a place that anybody can show up to and feel comfortable.

Also, family friendly. If I would freak out about one of my teenage girls seeing something here, I won't allow it. We have had quite a few kids show up here to learn about trucking, and even end up staying here to the point they got old enough to drive, get their CDL, and are now in the industry.

Steelersjunkie

Pimpin' ain't easy
Supporter
I have a post coming tomorrow that I think is hilarious, but perhaps I'll be on my own. I guess we'll find out. Good to see Cartersville again. Missed this trash heap.

MIT

I have a post coming tomorrow that I think is hilarious, but perhaps I'll be on my own. I guess we'll find out. Good to see Cartersville again. Missed this trash heap.
Have nothing in my heart for Cartersville. Can’t stand the place will never stand the place. Albany I like. Lol.

Latest posts