The Island of Misfit Toys

Snowblind

Not the same as you had at Millis, obviously? Mine pulls very well considering the rear drive ratio is lower than I'd like.
I don't have anything to compare to, both my trucks at Millis were manuals, this is the 1st paccar auto I've ever driven.

So far I could say I am not impressed, but I won't since I don't want to give this that that much credit.

Steelersjunkie

Pimpin' ain't easy
Supporter
Careful what you ask for I guess. Now that I have an exit date, I'm climbing the walls inside skin. So close to freedom I can taste it :(

Snowblind

I had to reach back and burn a few brain cells for that one. LoL. Not really to much on point but still a good tune (I think so anyway).

Sadly, I think Thursday (my day off) will be the official start of looking for a new job if I can verify tomorrow a few things about what this new big brother system in the Pete is actually recording. Hopefully what I was told this evening will be wrong, but considering he was told it by someone in safety I tend to think it's accurate.

Shame too, I really like what I do, and overall the company it pretty damn good if you're willing to get out there and work.

Steelersjunkie

Pimpin' ain't easy
Supporter
I had to reach back and burn a few brain cells for that one. LoL. Not really to much on point but still a good tune (I think so anyway).

Sadly, I think Thursday (my day off) will be the official start of looking for a new job if I can verify tomorrow a few things about what this new big brother system in the Pete is actually recording. Hopefully what I was told this evening will be wrong, but considering he was told it by someone in safety I tend to think it's accurate.

Shame too, I really like what I do, and overall the company it pretty damn good if you're willing to get out there and work.
Hopefully you'll get good news. I hate this trend of companies doing that stuff, but it seems to be where everyone is heading.

Snowblind

Hopefully you'll get good news. I hate this trend of companies doing that stuff, but it seems to be where everyone is heading.
I will accept, even expect, a certain amount of big brother, it's just the way it is. But if what I told last night is correct this new system is beyond intrusive.

Ontario Outlaw

Hozer Witta Hood
Supporter
I gave up on this country when all the pre-election crap went on in '16. And now we're here dealing with stuff like this constantly. It's insane. It's cool if someone sweeps a murder under the rug. But god forbid you find an animal abuse clip. That'll take front and center over everything. People are ******* retarded. We are now living in the movie Idiocracy. It was truly ahead of it's time.
Testify!
All we need is a TV show of someone getting kicked in the balls and we’re there

Steelersjunkie

Pimpin' ain't easy
Supporter
@Snowblind not sure if your travels ever take you on 70 east of Columbus. If you do, it's all jacked up right now. I discovered a new road though, thanks to Google. Go a little further north on 270 and grab 161/16 and run it east til your past the ever-present traffic jam on 70 east. It's a fast road (most of it). Nice little bypass.

Snowblind

@Snowblind not sure if your travels ever take you on 70 east of Columbus. If you do, it's all jacked up right now. I discovered a new road though, thanks to Google. Go a little further north on 270 and grab 161/16 and run it east til your past the ever-present traffic jam on 70 east. It's a fast road (most of it). Nice little bypass.
Hahaha. I didn't know 70 was jacked up but funny you should mention it.

I was just on that road last week for the 1st time, had to go to Newark. Normally I would have run 65/70 but I was so pissed off at this new truck and the blindspot bullshit I wasted time and ran 30 all the way from Valpo then down to 161. It was nice.

Steelersjunkie

Pimpin' ain't easy
Supporter
Ain't this the way life goes.... The closer I get to my exit date, the more screwed up things get here. And the mouthier I'm becoming with my current company. 10 more days to go, and I'm getting crankier with each day that passes. The "get the hell off my lawn" side of me is in full effect. There's a woman in our hazmat department who is none too pleased with me today for sure. F it. Middle fingers are cocked and loaded. Congrats again @MIT on completing your first year. A CDL plus a clean year will expand your options like crazy. Good job driver! I'm proud of you man. We need to grab a beer soon. @Farmer54 where you been hiding, you ol' geezer 🤣 Thanks for the call today @snowit was good to hear from you, as always.

Steelersjunkie

Pimpin' ain't easy
Supporter
Who the hell is snowit, you cheating mother ****er???
By the way, just got some possible good news. After the BS day I just had, I could use it. My bank just fired a guy that claimed to have contacted me on an account that just got closed due to undocumented activities. Hope he dies slowly in a fire. Looks like they're gonna revive it. I'd like to go punch him in the balls. However, I met him and I'm pretty sure he doesn't have any. Goddam metrosexuals. Holler at me when you can tear apart a carburetor, then you can mess with my money. What the hell happened to the youth?

Last edited:

Steelersjunkie

Pimpin' ain't easy
Supporter
By the way, just got some possible good news. After the BS day I just had, I could use it. My bank just fired a guy that claimed to have contacted me on an account that just got closed due to undocumented activities. Hope he dies slowly in a fire. Looks like they're gonna revive it. I'd like to go punch him in the balls. However, I met him and I'm pretty sure he doesn't have any. Goddam metrosexuals. Holler at me when you can tear apart a carburetor, then you can mess with my money. What the hell happened to the youth?
Yo, youngsters that think you know everything... You know jack. Good luck in life. Here's me tipping my beer to you....