The Island of Misfit Toys

Steelersjunkie

Pimpin' ain't easy
Supporter
Actually I was making a show you my c**k joke.
Looked at it a bunch of times, perhaps my eyes are bad as well. Or maybe the resolution on the pic isn't awesome. Almost looked like two birds, one partially obscured by the other. Don't mind me, I'm an idiot. Or maybe it was the shot I did with my wife :rolleyes-80: Meh, whatever lol. I saw your c*ck lol.

Steelersjunkie

Pimpin' ain't easy
Supporter
@MIT @Snowblind Holy smokes the 8-2 split gets a lot of work in my truck. To the best of my recollection I never used it at Millis. Dunno if they even allowed it to be honest. I've done it at least a dozen times here. Great tool, for sure. Gotta be quick about getting to bed, but man it's great in a pinch. Not sure if I'll even need the two hour portion to extend drive time. But... delivering to a US Foods location in the morning and those places are notorious for long ass wait times. So whether I need it or not, I'll probably end up with the two hour sit before I even get a dock :rolleyes-80: I'm hoping not since I'm dry freight, but who knows. Here comes the fun...

Last edited:

MIT

Yeah we have the o
@MIT @Snowblind Holy smokes the 8-2 split gets a lot of work in my truck. To the best of my recollection I never used it at Millis. Dunno if they even allowed it to be honest. I've done it at least a dozen times here. Great tool, for sure. Gotta be quick about getting to bed, but man it's great in a pinch. Not sure if I'll even need the two hour portion to extend drive time. But... delivering to a US Foods location in the morning and those places are notorious for long ass wait times. So whether I need it or not, I'll probably end up with the two hour sit before I even get a dock :rolleyes-80: I'm hoping not since I'm dry freight, but who knows. Here comes the fun...
Yeah we have the option to use it, I have never done it.

Steelersjunkie

Pimpin' ain't easy
Supporter
Well that worked out perfectly, was in the dock for exactly 2 hours, successfully completing the 8-2. Weird when things go like that. But as suspected, I didn't even need the rest of my time. But now I'm parked and looking for a load and our website isn't functioning. Surprise surprise. Welp, looks like I'm done for the day. Miller time.
20190918_162417.jpg

Steelersjunkie

Pimpin' ain't easy
Supporter
And even better, website went live again and just nailed a load from a customer I love. Going to the dirty south, which sucks, but close to a good freight area so I'll land on welcome territory soon after. Life is good.

Steelersjunkie

Pimpin' ain't easy
Supporter
@Snowblind I was in your neck of the woods all day today. Well, kinda. Delivered in Elkhart this morning, then picked up in Portage. Haven't been to that part of Indy in a loooong while. Can't say I missed it much. Haven't been on 94 since I left Millis, and haven't been to this truck stop in at least a couple years. Hell I forgot you can smoke in this bar. Hope you're doin' well, brutha. Cheers.

20190919_153436.jpg

Reactions: MIT

Steelersjunkie

Pimpin' ain't easy
Supporter
@Steelersjunkie was crossing through Knoxville yesterday for about 20 miles there was that 65/55 speed limit split.
It appears as if all of those splits in TN are slowly going away. They're gone altogether on 65. And some of the places on 40 and 75 that used to have really long stretches of splits are gone as well. I'm betting that based on what's already happened, those will disappear as well. I can tell you this... plenty of truckers are ignoring the splits that still remain, and in full view of the cops. And the cops aren't doing anything about it. Maybe those truckers know something we don't.

Steelersjunkie

Pimpin' ain't easy
Supporter
Well, so much for comradery. Landstar skateboarder pulled into my home truck stop right behind me. Pulled into the fuel lane next to the one I pulled into. Pulled out behind me when I headed to park, and parked right next to me. I threw my crap in my car, double checked my truck. Once I was ready to split I let him know that I had my car there and asked if he needed a lift anywhere for anything. Dude looked at me like I was crazy and a weirdo for even talking to him. Whatever man, do you. Just trying to be cool and do a good thing for a "brother". That'll be the last time I do that.

Steelersjunkie

Pimpin' ain't easy
Supporter
I don't have it in me to burn a Steelers jersey, so I guess I'll just throw it away. Oh, Antonio, what a ridiculous mess you've made for yourself. Way to keep your eye on the prize and focus on work. You went from a team that already had its bonafides to a team that is the current legacy and you can't keep it together? Sorry I ever wore your number.

MIT

I don't have it in me to burn a Steelers jersey, so I guess I'll just throw it away. Oh, Antonio, what a ridiculous mess you've made for yourself. Way to keep your eye on the prize and focus on work. You went from a team that already had its bonafides to a team that is the current legacy and you can't keep it together? Sorry I ever wore your number.
I find it funny that possible sexual assault is fine but ripping farts in a doctors face is crossing some sort of line.

Steelersjunkie

Pimpin' ain't easy
Supporter
I find it funny that possible sexual assault is fine but ripping farts in a doctors face is crossing some sort of line.
I gave up on this country when all the pre-election crap went on in '16. And now we're here dealing with stuff like this constantly. It's insane. It's cool if someone sweeps a murder under the rug. But god forbid you find an animal abuse clip. That'll take front and center over everything. People are ******* retarded. We are now living in the movie Idiocracy. It was truly ahead of it's time.

MIT

I gave up on this country when all the pre-election crap went on in '16. And now we're here dealing with stuff like this constantly. It's insane. It's cool if someone sweeps a murder under the rug. But god forbid you find an animal abuse clip. That'll take front and center over everything. People are ******* retarded. We are now living in the movie Idiocracy. It was truly ahead of it's time.
I have a load out of Mogadore tomorrow morning. Was supposed to get it tonight but ran my 14 out on the Turnpike.

Steelersjunkie

Pimpin' ain't easy
Supporter
I have a load out of Mogadore tomorrow morning. Was supposed to get it tonight but ran my 14 out on the Turnpike.
I'm trying to pick up a load going to Mogadore, weird coincidence. Just curious, where in Mogadore does Millis pick up? Is it a GP load? There's been some rezoning, that place might be considered Mogadore now.

MIT

I'm trying to pick up a load going to Mogadore, weird coincidence. Just curious, where in Mogadore does Millis pick up? Is it a GP load? There's been some rezoning, that place might be considered Mogadore now.
GP, glad I didn’t blow through my hours to get here, it was supposed to be set for yesterday at 5pm get here this morning at 7 they said they won’t have product ready till 9 or so.