The forum has gotten too large, time for some major furniture moving.

Fageol

Old acid hauler but not too caustic
I were a college kid at a Lutheran college but got kicked out. Later I were a college kid at a (nominally) Catholic college and succeeded in getting graduated. Some of us wuz faithless and some of us wuz faithful and all of us is convinced of the rectitude and omniscience of Keendriver. We remain thus. He knows.

nan

Supporter
Don't you have a half burnt house to rebuild and some Wayfair shopping to do?

BirchBarlow

I love KW 680s
You probably forget what the forum looks like from one week to the next anyway ;)
Now Mike Mike why ya should be "thankful" that I aint "driving" anymore and just post here once in awhile now..

If youd like I can go "back" trucking as soon as next week ...rather getting off my lazy ass to fill-out 3 or 4 job applications and actually pee clean.

Duck

Bumper sticker slogan goes here
Supporter
He's in jail..

What the heck did Blood do ..

Gosh
I've only heard bits and pieces of the story. All I know is it had something to do with a bottle of moonshine, a gas powered scooter and a bowling alley.
:O_o:

nan

Supporter
I've only heard bits and pieces of the story. All I know is it had something to do with a bottle of moonshine, a gas powered scooter and a bowling alley.
:O_o:
I heard it was battery.

GAnthony

Non-Canadian truck driver
Supporter
Pffft!
You missed the point.

Ain't nobody trying to keep me out...
Everybody is trying to keep you in.
😉

either way, we are all screwed again, with this furniture moving, from our supreme commander......