the end is getting closer

Status
Not open for further replies.

krelithous

Supporter
you first
i have no freaking idea :confused-96:. it amazes me the things there worried about when the processes are used in other applications:foreheadslap:. just like mclaren wants to go 100% hybrid by 2025:cool:. so it's coming slowly

Sinister

Supermodel
Staff member
Supporter
then he should go to CDL school, and start driving.

He’s contributing more to humanity than many will their entire lives. Even some of those of equal wealth.

He made a scuba sled type thing to help the kids trapped in that cave in Thailand. With zero prompting from anyone at his own expense.

Anyone else do that?

Again, why do you wish him to fail.

Keendriver

Hates all of you
Seems as though anyone with a **** tonne of money generates this type of reaction.

The failing part......that's what I mean.

GAnthony

Non-Canadian truck driver
Supporter
He’s contributing more to humanity than many will their entire lives. Even some of those of equal wealth.

He made a scuba sled type thing to help the kids trapped in that cave in Thailand. With zero prompting from anyone at his own expense.

Anyone else do that?

Again, why do you wish him to fail.
i thought they never even used his scuba vehicle,didn't they laugh him off, but i thought it was cuz they were afraid it would catch fire, under water..???

Mike

Staff member
I don't wish him to fail, but I only want to see him succeed with his own funds, and those that "choose" to fund him.

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
I honestly don't give damn if he succeeds or fails as a private company or a corporation.
Tesla Canada is now suing the Ontario government for cancelling tax rebates for buying their $70,000 electric cars.

I am sorry but if you can afford a $70,000 car, you do not need to be subsidised by the taxpayer.
I do hope he loses his lawsuit. IMO the lawsuit is baseless.

GAnthony

Non-Canadian truck driver
Supporter
I honestly don't give damn if he succeeds or fails as a private company or a corporation.
Tesla Canada is now suing the Ontario government for cancelling tax rebates for buying their $70,000 electric cars.

I am sorry but if you can afford a $70,000 car, you do not need to be subsidised by the taxpayer.
I do hope he loses his lawsuit. IMO the lawsuit is baseless.
that's the same thing as insurance, and gasoline. if you can afford one, you can most certainly afford the others.

otherwise, DO NOT buy it.

i used to laugh at the yahoo's that bought brand new BMW's, back in my garage days...they required (what was known as, Hi-Test back then, Super unleaded now), customer would nearly cry at the price of $2.75 per gallon, back in the mid 1970's.

Sinister

Supermodel
Staff member
Supporter
I don't wish him to fail, but I only want to see him succeed with his own funds, and those that "choose" to fund him.
This is actually the only valid answer.

Then again, as far as subsidies go, Tesla being successful would reduce our dependency on foreign oil, and fossil fuels overall.

So, IMO, similar to wind energy, the subsidies might be a gamble, but they're worth it.

Sinister

Supermodel
Staff member
Supporter
I get it from RigJacque.
Keendriver Keendriver is just jealous because he doesn’t have my YouTube prowess.

And to stay on topic, I actually have a bit written and filed away as to whether or not Elon Musk is an Android.

Cuz let’s face it the dudes skin don’t look real...

nan

Supporter
Keendriver Keendriver is just jealous because he doesn’t have my YouTube prowess.

And to stay on topic, I actually have a bit written and filed away as to whether or not Elon Musk is an Android.

Cuz let’s face it the dudes skin don’t look real...
Android? Maybe. Prolly more of an iOS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts