Test Your Automotive Knowledge

Racer X 69

Check out this little test of knowledge of cars from the Golden Era of the Automobile. A time when chrome was king, huge and heave bumpers, fins, and seats the size of the davenport in your living room were the standard of the industry.

See What You Remember Here

I aced this one. The 1950's are my favorite time when it comes to cars.

Keendriver

Hates all of you
You can do better than this.Three of the most iconic model year Chevy's ever......and one that wasn't.Not much of a test.
I know you didn't write the test,I'm just sayin..........

Racer X 69

You can do better than this.Three of the most iconic model year Chevy's ever......and one that wasn't.Not much of a test.
I know you didn't write the test,I'm just sayin..........
Um, there is 48 questions Keen. Go back and try it again!

Maybe you need another beer.

Keendriver

Hates all of you
hahahahaha...oh Damn! You know,a little voice in the back of my head said "hey dummy,there's probably more questions" but as usual I ignored it.I'm just gonna figure I would have gotten all the rest right......cuz that's just how effin smart I am.No,...really.

Racer X 69

On my third.

Oh and I went to Talladega Superspeedway today just to "check it out" and they told me I could take my truck for a few laps. But when I got to the tunnel they said, "oops!"

So I went around about 8 or 10 times in a brand spankin' new Camaro pace car with Jeffery Earnhardt at the wheel.

View attachment 12926

View attachment 12927
Turn 4. I tried to hold the camera so the banking would really show, but the g-forces were against me.

Got up to 155 miles an hour! Woo hoo! (the car's ecm has a speed limiter that cuts the speed at about 156)

I'm still smilin'!

Still would have been cool to have taken my tractor out there, even though it would only have gotten up to about 85.
View attachment 12926View attachment 12927

Keendriver

Hates all of you
I raced (I use that term loooooosely) an 85 fj600 at Daytona.....it was like riding in a cereal bowl.All tucked in and tryin to get under the paint and damn if it didn't seem like I was ridin uphill.

Racer X 69

I raced (I use that term loooooosely) an 85 fj600 at Daytona.....it was like riding in a cereal bowl.All tucked in and tryin to get under the paint and damn if it didn't seem like I was ridin uphill.
I can relate.

Sooooo . . . . . did ya take another stab at that quiz?

2xR

******* Derelict *******
Supporter
That was a nice stroll down memory lane...

You got 81% (39 right out of 48). The average score is 73%