Tesla tanking

GAnthony

Methuselah
Supporter
it's only a matter of time before this goes by way of the Delorean and other specialty companies

Tesla's stock plummeted Thursday, closing down more than 13%, after a worse-than-expected loss and yet another major management change cast fresh doubts on the electric-car maker’s future.

GAnthony

Methuselah
Supporter
Someone ain't had a "hoverboard."
i had to look that up.

ok, so a few musta caught fire.....

it's not like a tesla going 80 mph and then catching fire, or smashing into a wall...

hoverboards were safer.

and what the pluck would a person of MY AGE want with a hoverboard..???

Electric Chicken

Jock
Supporter
i had to look that up.

ok, so a few musta caught fire.....

it's not like a tesla going 80 mph and then catching fire, or smashing into a wall...

hoverboards were safer.

and what the pluck would a person of MY AGE want with a hoverboard..???
Safer? Obviously you ain't ever been thrown into a banister by one. That sh*t smarts. Decapitation would hurt WAY less. 😂

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
I dunno how you tall people do it. I feel like I'd always be falling over from such a height. I'm planted like a race car down here.
Being tall is handy for changing light bulbs.

It sucks for going to the movies, sitting in cars,airplanes, sitting in cars. working in confined spaces, picking things up off the floor, Sitting in cars, Amusement rides, Sitting in cars.

Electric Chicken

Jock
Supporter
Being tall is handy for changing light bulbs.

It sucks for going to the movies, sitting in cars,airplanes, sitting in cars. working in confined spaces, picking things up off the floor, Sitting in cars, Amusement rides, Sitting in cars.
I used to work as a temp at Ingersoll Rand road machinery before Volvo bought them. I'd be the guy torquing the lug nuts on the drum rollers because I could crawl inside it. Lol.

krelithous

Supporter
Amazon took a bit of a hit today as well, but they will probably be ok.
i think amazon be ok since there not making crap that's useless like tesla and there not milking the tax payers for there dollars!!!

krelithous

Supporter
id'e never buy one as long as tesla has a strange hold and dictates what parts are accessible to who. no thanks plenty of other options out there thank god