Stupid car

Electric Chicken

Jock
Supporter
Yeah those Nanos couldn't meet safety regulations. Lol.

Duck

Custom title
Supporter
****ing hilarious people pimping out the worst car of all time. you had to buy them in a six pack and if one broke down youd'e just get in another one and keep rolling:D. you think that's funny look up the tata nano thats a POS made in india that keeps burning down:biglaugh:. we were supposed to get them but i don't think that we are

View attachment 37001
Only 3 lug nuts on the wheels. LMFAO. My lawnmower has 4.

:rolllaugh3:

Duck

Custom title
Supporter
I would have given my left nut for that go kart when I was a kid
When I was a kid in the 80's I was at some garage sale with my dad, in the neighborhood where my dad grew up in Joliet, which was 100% black by the 1980's.

Three kids about my age rode past on a single go-kart and this old white haired black guy sitting in a rocking chair started laughing his ass off, which turned into a coughing fit.

He was the father of the guy who was having the garage sale. When he stopped coughing the old man looked at me and pointed at his son and said "you think that's stupid?" then said to his son "tell him about the go kart YOU made" . The son said "why? You tell it better than I do" .

So the old man told me the story.

Back in the 1960's or whenever, his son made a go kart out of a solid exterior house door that someone was throwing away.

Since it's been like 30 years I don't remember the exact details like what he used for the rear axle but I remember the front axle was a 2x4 with push lawnmower wheels, attached with a single bolt in the front center and he steered with ropes.

Power was from a vertical shaft push mower engine with a pulley on it, and it simply sat on top of a slot in the door he'd cut.

Like I said, no idea how the vertical shaft rotation was converted to horizontal at the axle but to drive this thing, he sat on it behind the engine. The seat was just a 2x4 nailed across but he sat in front of it. He'd hold the ropes to steer, and push forward on the engine with his feet to slide it forward and tighten the belt. The 2x4 behind his butt was to help put pressure on the engine.

He said half the kids in the neighborhood were taking turns on it until it eventually broke.

:rolllaugh:

The old man said this was when his son was about my age. I was probably 10.

It's funny but when you think about it, it's pretty good for a ten year old kid in the 1960's building it entirely out of junk he scavenged from stuff people were throwing away. ;)

krelithous

Supporter
tap on the stupid car with a wrench, then hit the whole damm car with a sledgehammer. document the damage for warranty:)

Duck

Custom title
Supporter
He'd look better in an old beater K-car.

:D
My aunt had one. Chrysler New Yorker I think.

It's rear struts or springs were shot but it had new ones on the front so it sat low in the back and high in the front.

It had some primitive talking thing in the dash like in Knight Rider. But it was broken and every 5 minutes it would tell her that her washer fluid was low even if it was full.

She called it "Drop Dead Fred".

krelithous

Supporter
No. :mad:

With THIS pile of ****, that would be the most logical.

That BCM was replaced twice already. The first time under warranty, the 2nd time the dealer fleeced me for $1400.

Damn thing controls everything, even the tail, brake, turn lights. The horn, the ignition switch, power windows, HVAC, speedometer, everything. That way it can log everything and rat you out after an accident.
why buy something that new knowing that every time you open the goddam hood it looks like the freaking space shuttle inside:confused-96::stare1: