Square pizza slices. Are they offensive?

Do you find square pizza slices offensive?

• Mildly offensive

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Somewhat offensive

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Very offensive and they outta make law about that

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • So offensive I would nail a sign to a stick and protest

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • I like the square slices because it reflects my personality

Votes: 7 41.2%

• Total voters

Duck

Bumper sticker slogan goes here
Supporter
I actually had a guy look me straight in the face once and tell me, “You can eat more that way.”

There are not many times when I stare at someone speechless, but this was one.

nan

Supporter
I actually had a guy look me straight in the face once and tell me, “You can eat more that way.”

There are not many times when I stare at someone speechless, but this was one.
Well, duh. I mean I can lift 100lbs of feathers but I can't lift 100lbs of bricks. Bricks are too heavy.

GAnthony

Anti-climatic life
Supporter
Opinion is like an ass- everybody has one- IMO, Totinos Pizza, for 1.06 is pretty good- I get the Cheese one and add onion- the meat ones are too greasy for my taste- my ex used to cook up Jimmy Dean Sausage, dice up Green Onions and add extra cheese on Totinos plain pizza- that's more trouble than I want to go to- but damn they were good!
1-800-dominos

GAnthony

Anti-climatic life
Supporter
LOL- I stopped with Domino's though I did like their Pizza- they could never get it to me above barely room temp-
you must live about 100 miles away from the nearest pizza shop, then..where i live, i'd say that with-in a 5 mile radius, i have "dozens" of places to choose from, and the pizza's alway arrive hot.

maybe that special "warmer sack" the driver(s) use, are kept in the fridge instead..???

r3gulator3

Friendly Neighborhood Former Technician
Supporter
you must live about 100 miles away from the nearest pizza shop, then..where i live, i'd say that with-in a 5 mile radius, i have "dozens" of places to choose from, and the pizza's alway arrive hot.

maybe that special "warmer sack" the driver(s) use, are kept in the fridge instead..???
He’s from Texas. Only time I ever got hot food in Texas was at Golden Chic and Laredo Taco