Outlaw Honeybuns
Supporter

4mer Trucker

Hat Stitching Counter
Supporter
Sorry for the delay Guys, it's been a busy day

20200114_110334.jpg

@Tramm01, @AK7, @quillcom, @Shock Therapy, @Rank and @Humble pie

The College Football Bowl Pool was won by Cardfan89 from another Site, it was a 3 way Tie between Fan, @Shock Therapy and @Rank. The Win was decided by the Total Pts Scored Tiebreaker

Stay tuned for the next Pool which will be the Stanley Cup Playoff Pool in April

quillcom

So sad to hear about this whole scandal.

So theres a debate on what should happen to the actual team/players.

Some of the suggestions were outrageous.

*Take back the Trophy/Title
*Forfeit the 1st 50 games or so of 2020
*Make them play the 1st 3 months in flip-flops.

Actually heard that last one but it was obviously just a quip. ;)

Last edited:

GAnthony

Methuselah
Supporter
So sad to hear about this whole scandal.

So theres a debate on what should happen to the actual team/players.

Some of the suggestions were outrageous.

*Take back the Trophy/Title
*Forfeit the 1st 50 games or so
*Make them play the 1st 3 months in flip-flops.

Actually heard that last one but it was obviously just a quip. ;)
well i do not follow baseball, BUT if a team won under false pretenses, such as this sign stealing thing, then YES, take away the trophy. how are we to know the sign stealing wasn't limited to only a few games?

take away that trophy, and even the losing team would not be entitled to it under forfeiture rules.

from now on, the utmost severe penalties ought to be levied on ANY team in ANY sport.

up to and including the team owner to have to sell the team in pieces, not as a whole.

i am sick and tired or all this Bullshit going on, and either no one really cares, or people just get a slap on the wrist.

that is not enough anymore.

GAnthony

Methuselah
Supporter
He's done

Mets agree to part ways with manager Beltran Mets agree to part ways with manager Beltran via @ESPN App http://espn.com/app
in this day and age of surveillance cameras, and people with phone cams, what ever made these fools think that they would get away with this with out any consequences..??

i hope that they are all banned for life, and if any of them were Hall of Fame nominee's, that would be taken away from them as well.