SPECIAL REPORT: Comments on HOS regs due by Feb. 15

The public has until Friday, Feb. 15, to comment on the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration’s interim final rule on the hours-of-service regulations. To see how to comment, click here. You will need the Docket ID, which is FMCSA-2004-19608. You must include it on any comments you submit by fax, mail or in person. In order to comment electronically, you will need the Document ID. That is FMCSA-2004-19608-2528.

More...

Mike

Staff member
Comments on the interim final rule will be accepted through Feb. 15. To see how to comment, click here. You will need the Docket ID, which is FMCSA-2004-19608. You must include it on any comments you submit by fax, mail or in person. In order to comment electronically, you will need the Document ID. That is FMCSA-2004-19608-2528.

-----------------------------------

The above is the final paragraph of the article listed above. Everyone needs to provide any comments they have in regard to this subject. I know just about everybody has an opinion on this, so rather than just talk about it to each other, get your thoughts to the FMCSA.

AdamAnt

Sending my comments tonight. I wonder if anybody will even pay attention to them? Guess you gotta at least try though