Soon to be a Roehl driver

Spartan718

I will be starting my training in Gary,In on Sept 3. Any advice for a new flat-bedder? I have heard a lot of good things about there training and just in general. I hope I am choosing the right company for me. Any input from experienced guys is appreciated. I will be going with an open mind and willingness to learn and hope that is what happens.:wonder:

DaveForr

Spartan 718,

How's it going with Roehl? I was following your thread during your training. Looking to get with them soon .

Spartan718

Trucks are nice, training is very good and training rate is not horrible. Also, home time so far is good. However, mileage is bad. I made so little money so far I am considering changing companies. I used to make more money at home driving for FedEx.

DaveForr

Spartan718 said:
Trucks are nice, training is very good and training rate is not horrible. Also, home time so far is good. However, mileage is bad. I made so little money so far I am considering changing companies. I used to make more money at home driving for FedEx.
Sorry to hear about the mileage. I guess that's how it is with most starters huh? How many miles are you getting? What's your pay at now? Do they have you running all 48, or do you stick to a certain area .