Some douchebag dumped an injured puppy at the Planeview in WI

patriciajnsn

Steering Wheel Holder
Hi duck,you mentioned that you're hoping the wrong guy isn't getting blamed for this,if I hadn't seen the video of him walking behind the dumpster with a black trash bag I would have to agree with you.But I think in this case the camera is right on target.I have been studying and studying this trk trying to get the name of the company but its too blurry.I've been keeping up with planeview travel plaza FB page.Alot of precious photos of Hazel,i'll post the most recent one taken yesterday of her and her Foster mom outside enjoying the sun and fresh air.

Tim

U.S.Constitution
Supporter
Well they found the guy......
<p>Date: July 15, 2014</p>

Time: 1:00 P.M.

Public Information Officer

Subject: Male Subject Located in Animal Abuse Case

<p>MEDIA RELEASE UDATE</p>

The Oshkosh Police Department has made contact with the male subject in photos who left a puppy behind a dumpster at the Planeview Truck Stop located at 1500 Planeview Drive on Thursday, July 10, 2014.

The puppy was located behind a dumpster by an employee at 11:25 a.m. on Thursday, July 10, 2014 at the Planeview Truck Stop.

The puppy was in a black plastic gift bag.
The Oshkosh Police Department received information over the internet which lead Oshkosh Police to contact a trucking company out of Missouri. The Oshkosh Police Department spoke to the male, who is from Missouri, who admitted he left the dog behind the dumpster.

The Oshkosh Police Department continues the investigation into the abandonment of the puppy. No charges have been filed against the male, pending further investigation.

patriciajnsn

Steering Wheel Holder
Well they found the guy......
<p>Date: July 15, 2014</p>

Time: 1:00 P.M.

Public Information Officer

Subject: Male Subject Located in Animal Abuse Case

<p>MEDIA RELEASE UDATE</p>

The Oshkosh Police Department has made contact with the male subject in photos who left a puppy behind a dumpster at the Planeview Truck Stop located at 1500 Planeview Drive on Thursday, July 10, 2014.

The puppy was located behind a dumpster by an employee at 11:25 a.m. on Thursday, July 10, 2014 at the Planeview Truck Stop.

The puppy was in a black plastic gift bag.
The Oshkosh Police Department received information over the internet which lead Oshkosh Police to contact a trucking company out of Missouri. The Oshkosh Police Department spoke to the male, who is from Missouri, who admitted he left the dog behind the dumpster.

The Oshkosh Police Department continues the investigation into the abandonment of the puppy. No charges have been filed against the male, pending further investigation.
You beat me to it,I was just about to post this article.Sure glad they caught him.They should have tossed him in jail till the investigation is done including court proceedings if any.

patriciajnsn

Steering Wheel Holder
http://www.nbc15.com/home/headlines/Oshkosh-police-looking-for-man-who-dumped-puppy-266798481.html

The truck that was in the earlier photographs was mistakenly identified as the suspect vehicle. The maroon truck in the photos had no involvement in the incident, police said, apologizing for any inconvenience that may have caused.
You're absolutely right Duck.Bet he got a lot of static for it and may still be.But at least the photo of the loser wasn't a mistaken identity.

Injun

Rabid Squaw
Staff member
Supporter
A congenital deformity does not excuse dumping her behind a garbage can to die slowly and horrifically. He could just as easily have had the pup humanely euthanized by a vet. He should still be charged with cruelty.

patriciajnsn

Steering Wheel Holder
A congenital deformity does not excuse dumping her behind a garbage can to die slowly and horrifically. He could just as easily have had the pup humanely euthanized by a vet. He should still be charged with cruelty.
Hi Injun,I agree with you 100%.What he did was animal abuse no doubt about that.But it was comforting knowing he didn't harm Hazel like we had thought.I have lost a lot of sleep because of this scum bag.My speculation is the puke threw Hazel away because of her condition.He could of asked around for someone to take Hazel.I know for a fact I would have.It brakes my heart what he did and knowing many other ppl are just like him.Im an animal lover thru and thru.All my dogs I got from the pound and humane society.I could'nt ask for a nicer bunch of pets and a cat,her name is Snuggles,she looks like the cat in the photo here.Her name fits her believe me.

patriciajnsn

Steering Wheel Holder
I wish the officers would have arrested this puke the day they caught up with him.Animals have feelings just like ppl do.I can't quit thinken about the soft yet painful cries of this baby.I think that manager of Planeview travel plaza will be adopting Hazel once the danger zone of her condition has passed.She sure looks happy in this video.