Some douchebag dumped an injured puppy at the Planeview in WI

Duck

Quack
Supporter
Here's the photos that have been released, and some crap I did with Photoshop trying to extract visual data that simply isn't there due to low resolution.

Here's the picture of the driver they're saying dumped the puppy in or behind the dumpster, in a garbage bag.

4187923_G.jpg

And here's where I selected just his face & cranked up the contrast & brightness a bit.

4187923_Gb.jpg

Here's the picture of his truck:

4187930_G.jpg

A 300x zoom of the truck. There's simply no way to enhance this to make it legible. It looks like the door graphics are a 3 dimensional object that sticks out, due to the shadows but the two digit truck number on the fender and the IFTA sticker also look like that, so I'm guessing it's something caused by the camera being too sensitive to the light reflected off of those stickers.

4187930_Gb.jpg

The trailer number looks like 4307. But I zoomed in on it 1600% and took a screenshot (more accurate way of enlarging) to see if the third digit was a zero or an eight. There's no darkness in the middle so it's got to be a zero unless it's just washed out by the camera's light sensitivity. The first digit doesn't look like a 4 but I can't think of any other number or letter that would look like that. It could be a ****ed up 2 or an A. It could be a D (for "dry van") I can't tell.

trailer.jpg

And here's one of the news articles about it:

http://www.wbay.com/story/25998738/2014/07/11/puppy-rescued-from-trash-truck-driver-being-sought

Oshkosh - An injured puppy, less than 3 weeks old, was rescued from the garbage behind Planeview Travel Plaza in Oshkosh.

A worker says he heard whimpering as he dumped boxes, and found the puppy in a black plastic bag Thursday.

Planeview Travel Plaza provided surveillance photos of the suspect and his semi to Action 2 News.

Manager Bob Lamore says he followed this man on a number of surveillance cameras showing him enter the Planeview convenience store and purchase a few items at the register. Nearly and hour-and-a-half later, another employee heard an overheated puppy whimpering out back.

"Garbage there, and you have the bag in his hand, as he walks around behind and places it behind that Dumpster," Lamore said.

None of the pictures actually show the guy carrying the garbage bag or the puppy or going anywhere near the dumpster and they said 90 minutes went past between the time the guy was in these pictures and when they discovered the puppy. So I don't know what makes them think it was this guy. Maybe an employee saw the guy near the dumpster & remembered his face & they pulled up the video & the employee said "yeah, that's the guy".

I just hope they're not accusing the wrong guy. We've all dropped bags of trash in the dumpsters at truck stops.

Tim

U.S.Constitution
Supporter
Three week old pup?
It aint even close to being weaned.

Mike

Staff member
The driver needs to be tied up in a garbage bag and dumped in the desert.

Injun

Rabid Squaw
Staff member
Supporter
None of the pictures actually show the guy carrying the garbage bag or the puppy or going anywhere near the dumpster and they said 90 minutes went past between the time the guy was in these pictures and when they discovered the puppy.

Uh... @Duck ?

"Garbage there, and you have the bag in his hand, as he walks around behind and places it behind that Dumpster," Lamore said.

Duck

Quack
Supporter
Yeah that quote was taken out of context. I know it was taken out of context because it doesn't fit in with the flow of the article & it also doesn't describe anything shown in any of the pictures in that article. What was he referring to?

By "taken out of context" I mean exactly that though. I don't mean it was taken out of context to imply a different meaning like the biased news media does when they want to bash a politician from the opposing party, I mean it was simply isolated from whatever that Lamore guy said before & after that sentence. It doesn't say if he was talking about something that the surveillance photos show, in some pictures that weren't in the article, or if he was recalling something he saw with his own eyes, or something one of his employees told him they saw, or what.

Something's definitely been left out of that article. Probably for the purpose of brevity but I think some stuff that's vital to the story has been left out.

I'd just like to know how they know it was this particular guy when none of the pictures posted in that article show him near the dumpster or even walking across the parking lot with the bag in his hand.

Mike

Staff member
He has a beard, that is a clear sign of guilt!

** Commie Express **
Supporter
I was in Arizona and got up and went outside around 1am. There was a dog carrier with a baby Pug in it. Blanket inside, big bag of dog food and a water thing connected to cage and a note. Note said the dog was a pure breed and they weren't allowed to keep dogs in the truck. I brought him inside my truck and he just melted up against me.

In the morning it took 2 seconds for someone to adopt him. I would have kept him but he was deformed a little. His tail was all curled up and a wrinkled face like he needed a face lift or something. Cute though.

Duck

Quack
Supporter
I would have kept him but he was deformed a little. His tail was all curled up and a wrinkled face like he needed a face lift or something. Cute though.
Dogs like to chase cars. But some dogs are stupid, and decide to chase cars that are parked. That's how their faces get smashed in like that.

It's true, ... I read it on the internet!

Hey 8 8978 did he look like this
awww.petitpetitgamin.com_wp_content_uploads_2011_10_Halloween_pug_costume_39.jpeg

Dogs like to chase cars. But some dogs are stupid, and decide to chase cars that are parked. That's how their faces get smashed in like that.

It's true, ... I read it on the internet!
aencrypted_tbn1_gstatic_com_images_e7cfe2bd1ce8227b88654bd7b8fb49a6._.jpg

Yeah sure.

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
I am just glad they found the pup alive, The poor thing. This person is heartless.

AlexG

@Duck's way ahead of you.

As a dog person, i cannot believe what some people are capable of towards animals.

patriciajnsn

Steering Wheel Holder
@Duck's way ahead of you.

As a dog person, i cannot believe what some people are capable of towards animals.
I haven't been getting much sleep.Puppy's name is Hazel.I called the travel plaza this morning wondering how Hazel is. Of course I cried.She's have a cat scan done today.Thanks to the good ppl at Planeview,the vet and her staff,the puppy will make it.Oskosh police dept has some good leads.My concern besides this precious puppy is if the mother is in this scum's trk and how many puppies did he toss like garbage.

krelithous

Supporter
this idiot should be tossed in a garbage truck and compacted to see how they like it. some people should not own animals!!! I hope they catch the person that did this!!

patriciajnsn

Steering Wheel Holder
Here's the photos that have been released, and some crap I did with Photoshop trying to extract visual data that simply isn't there due to low resolution.

Here's the picture of the driver they're saying dumped the puppy in or behind the dumpster, in a garbage bag.

View attachment 28176

And here's where I selected just his face & cranked up the contrast & brightness a bit.

View attachment 28173

Here's the picture of his truck:

View attachment 28174

A 300x zoom of the truck. There's simply no way to enhance this to make it legible. It looks like the door graphics are a 3 dimensional object that sticks out, due to the shadows but the two digit truck number on the fender and the IFTA sticker also look like that, so I'm guessing it's something caused by the camera being too sensitive to the light reflected off of those stickers.

View attachment 28175

The trailer number looks like 4307. But I zoomed in on it 1600% and took a screenshot (more accurate way of enlarging) to see if the third digit was a zero or an eight. There's no darkness in the middle so it's got to be a zero unless it's just washed out by the camera's light sensitivity. The first digit doesn't look like a 4 but I can't think of any other number or letter that would look like that. It could be a ****** up 2 or an A. It could be a D (for "dry van") I can't tell.

View attachment 28177

And here's one of the news articles about it:

http://www.wbay.com/story/25998738/2014/07/11/puppy-rescued-from-trash-truck-driver-being-sought

Oshkosh - An injured puppy, less than 3 weeks old, was rescued from the garbage behind Planeview Travel Plaza in Oshkosh.

A worker says he heard whimpering as he dumped boxes, and found the puppy in a black plastic bag Thursday.

Planeview Travel Plaza provided surveillance photos of the suspect and his semi to Action 2 News.

Manager Bob Lamore says he followed this man on a number of surveillance cameras showing him enter the Planeview convenience store and purchase a few items at the register. Nearly and hour-and-a-half later, another employee heard an overheated puppy whimpering out back.

None of the pictures actually show the guy carrying the garbage bag or the puppy or going anywhere near the dumpster and they said 90 minutes went past between the time the guy was in these pictures and when they discovered the puppy. So I don't know what makes them think it was this guy. Maybe an employee saw the guy near the dumpster & remembered his face & they pulled up the video & the employee said "yeah, that's the guy".

I just hope they're not accusing the wrong guy. We've all dropped bags of trash in the dumpsters at truck stops.