Truck Repair Soldering how to?

Hillbilly Canuck

Damn, why ain’t you drinking Black Velvet. I thought that was the only whiskey you could drink in Canadia
I drink whatever the hell I want. I just discovered this one over Christmas. It's like Fireball but goes down smoother. I drink it neat or with a bit of ice.

Ontario Outlaw

Hozer Witta Hood
Supporter
That's nice. I mean if you plan on running bobtail. I'm not sure how you make much money that way though.

Hey, they say that in Ontario if you're running more than 150 the cops won't pursue. Food for thought if you don't have the time to go through the woods and find those yellow lights flashing.
The five 4” are turn signals too. It looks good under a wagon at night, then you got all the amber chicken lights up front. Got 14 more red ones to go up the back of the sleeper

Always got time to go through the woods, all part of trip planning, bud

Hillbilly Canuck

The five 4” are turn signals too. It looks good under a wagon at night, then you got all the amber chicken lights up front. Got 14 more red ones to go up the back of the sleeper

Always got time to go through the woods, all part of trip planning, bud
Nah just keep her over 150! You want it where in the morning? Layeth the hammer down.....

Ontario Outlaw

Hozer Witta Hood
Supporter
Nah just keep her over 150! You want it where in the morning? Layeth the hammer down.....
I almost forget where, supposed to leave Wednesday with a load to Iowa. Let’s say Webster City Iowa, it was around there. AND a 2 stop load, kicking one off in Grand Rapids Mi. Something wrong with the wagon meant I left late maybe got to London On or the border

Left 8 am Thursday morning got first one off around noon. Got parked in Webster City around 3 am Friday morning. Back up at 8 am delivered turned and burned for the cities got reloaded and was home Saturday night for supper

Bird dog on and working overtime loaded like a freight train driving like an airplane

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
I think black lights shining down be best, do they make them?
They make them but be careful. laws on lights like that vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. We had lights under the truck for that under-glow that was the fad in the 90's. They were not street legal in most places but you could use them in the truck stop when parked to show off.
Check the local laws or just use them when parked.

Ontario Outlaw

Hozer Witta Hood
Supporter
They make them but be careful. laws on lights like that vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. We had lights under the truck for that under-glow that was the fad in the 90's. They were not street legal in most places but you could use them in the truck stop when parked to show off.
Check the local laws or just use them when parked.
I wonder why they’d be illegal.

I saw some LED bullet lights in blue, that might fit the bill

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
Damn, why ain’t you drinking Black Velvet. I thought that was the only whiskey you could drink in Canadia
No, they let us drink C.C. Canadian Club too, But only on special occasions. like circumcisions. :D

Ontario Outlaw

Hozer Witta Hood
Supporter
And that would be switched fused power however the more you add the more likely the circuit is to fail. Personally I would hook them to a spare switch seperator from the markers. Then you don’t have to turn them on when you go across the scale. Lol
If I move the four gauges from my “fridge” circuit, I could remove the fridge switch and replace it with a switch marked Spare, then use the fridge circuit to power the chicken light circuit.

I mean I could leave the fridge switch there but that’s a little half assed

When I hooked up my Teltek gauges we robbed power from the Fridge circuit because it was quick n easy
:coocoo: