So is 95 mph too fast with kids in the truck??

85 mph too fast with kids?

• Meh, make them wear a seatbelt

• Heck no, 100 mph all day

• I don’t like kids

• Kids bounce back fast, it’s ok

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ontario Outlaw

Hozer Witta Hood
Supporter
I’m thinking 85 mph is ok, depending on traffic and weather. But maybe 95 mph is pushing it.

Parents?

Duck

Bumper sticker slogan goes here
Supporter
I’m thinking 85 mph is ok, depending on traffic and weather. But maybe 95 mph is pushing it.

Parents?
Kids are smaller and lighter. So if you teach them how to ride a motorcycle they'll be able to reach higher speeds than you can. 😎👍🏻

Fageol

Old acid hauler but not too caustic
Kids are smaller and lighter. So if you teach them how to ride a motorcycle they'll be able to reach higher speeds than you can. 😎👍🏻
Teach 'em how to ride a motorcycle and forever they'll be too broke to buy dope.

Fageol

Old acid hauler but not too caustic

Parents?
95 at the base of a tough climb? You betcha -- and although I had (courtesy of the 11/30/18 7.1 earthquake) a house 15 miles (as the crow flies) from Sarah Palin, I didn't learn "You betcha" from her. (Picture of a part of Big Lake AK on 7/27 taken from son-in-law's 185 on floats). Sarah's house is on a lake south of Big Lake. Next pic is my poor house or $100K shot in the wazoo. No earthquake insurance for a 3br 2 bath house built on piles.

BLislands.jpg

MitchChecking.jpg