Snowflake Truckers

Status
Not open for further replies.

r3gulator3

FLATBED GANGSTER
Supporter
You get titanium plates in you’re head after the war?

r3gulator3

FLATBED GANGSTER
Supporter
You two need to go get a motel room and either come out friends or on a stretcher.
He might be walking over but he’ll be limpin back.

When the rules are equally imposed on him I’ll stop. Anyone else would of told a mod to go **** themselves they would at least be on a 48 hour cool down.

r3gulator3

FLATBED GANGSTER
Supporter
Actually I used to do it all the time. I stopped when I realized it doesn't make them cry. 🤨
Ok let me be more specific. If a certain banned Canadian had said those same words, he would of got the axe. I know other people see favoritism and not just in the case if the Canadian. Doesn’t matter if a guy is liked or disliked. Rules are rules. He attacked a mod. So I’m attacking him. Rules state not to attack others. If he’s not banned then I shouldn’t be either. What’s fair for one is fair for all.

ironpony

Professional Pot-Stirrer
Supporter
Ok let me be more specific. If a certain banned Canadian had said those same words, he would of got the axe. I know other people see favoritism and not just in the case if the Canadian. Doesn’t matter if a guy is liked or disliked. Rules are rules. He attacked a mod. So I’m attacking him. Rules state not to attack others. If he’s not banned then I shouldn’t be either. What’s fair for one is fair for all.
I didn't make that comment in reference to his moderation. AFAIC, when a mod makes a BS statement, they're open to the same criticism as anyone else.

Got a zero point whack across the knuckles, are you satisfied?

Status
Not open for further replies.