Snowflake Truckers

Status
Not open for further replies.

r3gulator3

FLATBED GANGSTER
Supporter
Was it difficult turning the knob on your closet door to get out?

GAnthony

Methuselah
Supporter
As The Turd Whirls
i highly recommend that if ya ever need to have any surgery, get any sports package on yer cable.

back in the early 1970's, i had to have a double hernia operation. i had no cable back then, heck, cable wasn't even in my state.

all we had back then where a few VHF and UHF tv channels....

i musta watched every one of 'em summana guns soap operas.....to the point that i knew when Rosemary's baby was going to be exorcised by the priest, and Woody Allen was gonna be the father.

Fageol

Old acid hauler but not too caustic
I've been ignoring @Keendriver and @ironpony for years...
Although I do use their likenesses for motivation at the range.
🙂
And I'm not the only one...
I sell a LOT of paper targets on ebay.
😉
But Keendriver is the wisest of the wise. He told his followers or follower wannabes so hisself. Further, he has a clear head and violating his copyrighted head likeness with bullets will not act as some sort of proxy for clearing his already clear head. Please don't make an idol a leadhead or copperhead.

ironpony

Professional Pot-Stirrer
Supporter
Just pointing out that jethro Tull wasn’t a Beverly Hillbilly
That's... not out of the range of possibilities. Tull was formed in '67, and the Hillbillies aired until '71.

Maybe Jethro got a serious makeover, voice change out, accent implant, brain transplant...

:confused-96:

Nahhh...

r3gulator3

FLATBED GANGSTER
Supporter
That's... not out of the range of possibilities. Tull was formed in '67, and the Hillbillies aired until '71.

Maybe Jethro got a serious makeover, voice change out, accent implant, brain transplant...

:confused-96:

Nahhh...
You’re denser than osmium.

Status
Not open for further replies.