SNAKE in the barn..

patriciajnsn

Steering Wheel Holder
I would'nt have even noticed that snake if u would'nt have said something.It's camoflauge skin matches that log.That is a big snake.Are they dangerous??????My dads dog played fetch in the water too but not like your counsins dog.
The first one was the snakes head, the dog is my cousins, one of the kids threw a stone (he missed) at the snake, the dog loves to play fetch, she will stay submerged until she finds what ever was thrown in the water, sometimes she needs to be physically pulled out so she won't drown. Just a water snake(notice the perch like patterns on it's back, it can be right beside you and you would never see it) I have seen bigger ones, a lot bigger ones up here.

Sinister

Order of The Gilded Flip Flop
Staff member
Supporter
I went fishing the other morning but after a short time I ran out of worms. Then I saw a Cottonmouth with a frog in his mouth. Frogs are good bass bait.

Knowing the snake couldn't bite me with the frog in his mouth I grabbed him right behind the head, took the frog, and put it in my bait bucket.

Now the dilemma was how to release the snake without getting bit. So, I grabbed my flask of Jack Daniels and poured a little whiskey in its mouth. His eyes rolled back, he went limp. I released him into the lake without incident and carried on fishing using the frog.

A little later, I felt a nudge on my foot. There was that same snake with two more frogs in his mouth.

Life is good in the South. :hook:
Best fishing story ever. Few weeks ago, I caught a 240 pound Northern on my son's Scooby pole.

boone315

SPACE TRUCKING
One time I caught a fish SO big that I had to swim home while towing the boat because there wasn't room in it for both me and the fish.

rooster

Bass ackwards driver
Hey my best fishing trip landed me two new poles, a floaty, and a flip-flop from the bottom of the lake! Probably pissed them fish off cause they can't catch anymore humans wearing flip-flops on a floaty!!