Shows you should watch, because I said so.

Sinister

Supermodel
Staff member
Supporter
They took the ankle GPS bracelet off, eh?
Welp, let’s just say when I was in heavy haul the company gave us unlimited data air cards.

Which have a dynamic IP. Very hard to nail down.

Using the same torrent client at home on a static IP however brought a flood of nasty emails, threats and an eventual blocking of a certain popular offshore website from which many things can be obtained without proper compensation...

Sinister

Supermodel
Staff member
Supporter
What’s Vikings about?

And....the heck is Hulu?
Hulu was around when Netflix was still mailing DVDs to people.

It’s like Netflix.

Vikings is about the adventures of Ragnar Lothbrok. Then later his sons. How he became a Viking king, and started raiding England instead of all the other stuff they’d raided eastward for years.

Ontario Outlaw

Hozer Witta Hood
Supporter
Hulu was around when Netflix was still mailing DVDs to people.

It’s like Netflix.

Vikings is about the adventures of Ragnar Lothbrok. Then later his sons. How he became a Viking king, and started raiding England instead of all the other stuff they’d raided eastward for years.
Vikings is good?

Sinister

Supermodel
Staff member
Supporter
Yes.

It’s realistic too.

All the women are very pretty, have all their teeth, and wear eyeliner.

And some other artistic license.

For example, they don’t really know why Ragnars crippled son Ivar the Boneless was called that, so in the show they made him a cripple with malformed legs.

But he becomes the very ruthless and cunning general of the Great Army and stomps the **** out of a good part of England. Which is the true part.

Sinister

Supermodel
Staff member
Supporter
I think this latest season of Orange is The New Black is a classic case of going to the well too many times.

It was pretty boring. I’ve tried three times to get through the final episode and just don’t care anymore.

They should kill off Piper and Alex. They’ve done nothing for two seasons.

George RR Martin would have had them for horrible deaths already.

Hillbilly Canuck

I think this latest season of Orange is The New Black is a classic case of going to the well too many times.

It was pretty boring. I’ve tried three times to get through the final episode and just don’t care anymore.

They should kill off Piper and Alex. They’ve done nothing for two seasons.

George RR Martin would have had them for horrible deaths already.
Luckily for you 7 is the last

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter

I agree. I watched the first few seasons of Orange is the new black and lost interest.
The same thing with SOA.
How many time are we going to go round and round with the story line just to keep actors in work?
They could have wrapped up both shows in 3 seasons and made spin-off shows

Gdjjr

I like Yellowstone- think of it as an updated Dallas set in Ranching themology vs Oil.
It's only about half bad/good as far as plots but I like the music and Ryan Bingham an up and coming singer/songwriter I like. Kevin Costner plays his role pretty good too.

Yellowstone is an American drama television series created by Taylor Sheridan and John Linson that premiered on June 20, 2018 on Paramount Network. It stars Kevin Costner, Wes Bentley, Kelly Reilly, Luke Grimes, Cole Hauser and Gil Birmingham. The series follows the conflicts along the shared borders of a large cattle ranch, an Indian reservation, land developers and Yellowstone National Park. In June 2019, Paramount renewed the series for a third season.

Sinister

Supermodel
Staff member
Supporter
I like Yellowstone- think of it as an updated Dallas set in Ranching themology vs Oil.
It's only about half bad/good as far as plots but I like the music and Ryan Bingham an up and coming singer/songwriter I like. Kevin Costner plays his role pretty good too.

Yellowstone is an American drama television series created by Taylor Sheridan and John Linson that premiered on June 20, 2018 on Paramount Network. It stars Kevin Costner, Wes Bentley, Kelly Reilly, Luke Grimes, Cole Hauser and Gil Birmingham. The series follows the conflicts along the shared borders of a large cattle ranch, an Indian reservation, land developers and Yellowstone National Park. In June 2019, Paramount renewed the series for a third season.
I’ll give that a shot. Not big on Kevin Costner though because he’s played the same boring, wooden dude since forever.

Sinister

Supermodel
Staff member
Supporter
The Boys

On Amazon Prime TV.

It’s got Karl Urban doing a good job of faking a British Cockney accent, the guy that played Lucas Hood in Banshee.

It’s similar to Banshee because nobody is a good guy.

Anyway, corporate super heroes, manipulation of the public perception using the media...

Good stuff.

Mike

Staff member
The Boys

On Amazon Prime TV.

It’s got Karl Urban doing a good job of faking a British Cockney accent, the guy that played Lucas Hood in Banshee.

It’s similar to Banshee because nobody is a good guy.

Anyway, corporate super heroes, manipulation of the public perception using the media...

Good stuff.
Thanks, i needed something new to binge.