Shows you should watch, because I said so.

Sinister

Order of The Gilded Flip Flop
Staff member
Supporter
Thread starter #325
I’m rewatching Battlestar Galactica on Hulu from 2004.

Binge watching makes it way better than watching week to week like in the old days. Of 2004.

Gaius Baltar really is a complete turd. The Man Who Sold The World, personified.

And the Cylon warfare methods are unbelievable. Not just shoot em up stuff, by the psychological warfare they use.

And Tricia Helfer.

Holy crap.

Oh and Katee looks like a CHILD compared to nowadays in Longmire. Not that she’s aging badly mind you...

I’m most of the way through season 1, and as I recall it gets a little wonky after that, until the end of season 4 when it’s obvious they had no clue what the hell they wanted to do for writing.

SciFi went all out on a. Show they didn’t even know was going to fly and season 1 was it’s best outing. I recommend at least season 1.

The 5 part mini is divided into 2 parts, then the series follows.

Sinister

Staff member
Supporter
Thread starter #326
And speaking of Longmire, @Mike did you get to that yet?

Mostly it ended well, except for one major thing that I hated.

Sinister

Staff member
Supporter
Thread starter #330
Season 3 of The Path is up on Hulu. A few episodes any way.

Also, season 8 of Archer is out there but not on Netflix.

Which is lame.

Sinister

Staff member
Supporter
Thread starter #332
Correct.

Most of it wasn’t bad.

But the part to appeal the horny lonely housewives killed it all.

Keendriver

Hates all of you
I know I'm major late to the party on this one, but how feckin' good is The Wire?

Really feckin' good.

Just started binge watching on A-Prime.

I think maybe I will get me one of those new fangled cell phones...........they ain't got a cord or nothing.

dave350

I know I'm major late to the party on this one, but how feckin' good is The Wire?

Really feckin' good.

Just started binge watching on A-Prime.

I think maybe I will get me one of those new fangled cell phones...........they ain't got a cord or nothing.
The Wire was awesome.

Sinister

Staff member
Supporter
Thread starter #337
Parks and Recreation.

It's on Netflix, and features a Libertarian in a lead role. Not to get political but with the moves Netflix is making lately, you should watch it while you can.