Short Notice - Forum Upgrade This Morning......

Mike

Staff member
Thread starter #1
You may or may not have noticed that many sites are displaying updated terms of service for you to agree to before continuing on their site. If they haven't, they will be soon if they are paying attention to the laws. Being that we have some regular members outside of the United States, we are getting on this sooner, rather than later.

As soon as I begin uploading the files, I will be physically closing the forum, so the downtime will be around 30 minutes (maybe less as I just setup a new faster modem and router at home last night).

I am about to email all members regarding the new vendor/classifieds area, but want to get this upgrade completed and setup first.

Mike

Staff member
Thread starter #3
Upgrade is complete.

Doing some upgrades of add-ons now, which shouldn't interfere much with forum use.

Privacy Policy and Terms Of Use will be checked over later today, at which you will be required to accept before continuing.

GAnthony

Supporter
i like that now, when i add a .gif....it actually works...!!!!!!

dammit.....you didn't ruin my life....you dammed bastoidavitch.......!!!!!!!!!

Duck

Quack
Supporter
Most websites have updated their blah blah blah stuff since that zombie got in trouble for accidentally letting his data mining scheme get used for something positive...

Of course, the changes that are being made to the TOS will probably never be known because the only people who actually read them are the lawyers who write them.

Mike

Staff member
Thread starter #9
Add-Ons are all updated. Not sure why, but content ratings (like images) do not show up correctly on my computer with Chrome. Seems to be fine with every other browser and/or mobile. Anybody else seeing the images messed up using a laptop with chrome?

Privacy Policy and Terms (forum rules) still need to be updated, but everything else is complete. Shouldn't be any further expected forum downtime today.