See stupid steering wheel holder? Snap a pic and post it!

Duck

Quack
Supporter
B...b..but that's a contractor, not a Walmart PF.... Yeah that's the official story we'll tell.

And throw in some acronyms and random 4 digit numbers so they'll get confused and quit paying attention. :thumbsup:

Injun

Rabid Squaw
Staff member
Supporter
B...b..but that's a contractor, not a Walmart PF.... Yeah that's the official story we'll tell.

And throw in some acronyms and random 4 digit numbers so they'll get confused and quit paying attention. :thumbsup:
That is a contractor, but not a Swifty.

Brings to mind a time when one of my coworkers ended up with his truck similarly plugged between a bunch of trees like that. A woman in a car had decided to commit suicide and his truck was her method. She took out nearly the entire left side of his truck and trailer. I don't know how he managed it, but he didn't actually hit any trees. He had to crawl out the window because both doors were blocked by trees.

We didn't do much laughing at him. He had enough to deal with getting past that suicide.

Duck

Quack
Supporter
That is a contractor, but not a Swifty.

Brings to mind a time when one of my coworkers ended up with his truck similarly plugged between a bunch of trees like that. A woman in a car had decided to commit suicide and his truck was her method. She took out nearly the entire left side of his truck and trailer. I don't know how he managed it, but he didn't actually hit any trees. He had to crawl out the window because both doors were blocked by trees.

We didn't do much laughing at him. He had enough to deal with getting past that suicide.
I don't see a highway behind this one. Probably an ATV trail.