See stupid steering wheel holder? Snap a pic and post it!

Uncle Birchy

Life Coach
I got my first pay today. That reminded me I'm not doing this out of the goodness of my heart or because it feels good to me.
It's about More "Money" more $$$ and more..

Unfortunately these days it Trucking or Temp Service $10/$12 an hour and ya gotta Donate Plasma twice per week to somehow even make that possibly work out

Duck

Banned or retired
Supporter
This guy got out of his truck without setting the brakes and it rolled away..

TWICE.

The 2nd time he did it, he was able to chase it down and climb in and stop it before it crashed. I watched it happen the 2nd time. I didn't know he'd done it twice until the security lady told me he hit a pole.
When I saw him jump in and stop it, he was at least 50 feet from the pole they said he hit.

The pole was bent and the front of the truck was smashed, so I believe he actually had TWO "forgot to set the brakes and it rolled away" incidents just minutes apart.

How can you be THAT stupid?? :bonk:
Doing it once can be blamed on a brain-fart but to do it again just a few minutes later???

Oh and he had to unhook and have the yard jockey dock his trailer. There's almost three truck lengths of pull-up room. :dunno:

20200209_224127.jpg

It's some foreign looking guy. Truck is from Minneapolis. That's his truck, and that's his trailer the yard jockey is pushing back.

Hillbilly Canuck

TWICE.

The 2nd time he did it, he was able to chase it down and climb in and stop it before it crashed. I watched it happen the 2nd time. I didn't know he'd done it twice until the security lady told me he hit a pole.
When I saw him jump in and stop it, he was at least 50 feet from the pole they said he hit.

The pole was bent and the front of the truck was smashed, so I believe he actually had TWO "forgot to set the brakes and it rolled away" incidents just minutes apart.

Doing it once can be blamed on a brain-fart but to do it again just a few minutes later???

Oh and he had to unhook and have the yard jockey dock his trailer. There's almost three truck lengths of pull-up room. :dunno:

View attachment 58562

It's some foreign looking guy. Truck is from Minneapolis. That's his truck, and that's his trailer the yard jockey is pushing back.

Oxbow

Ignored
Supporter

TWICE.

View attachment 58562

Some folks learning curves are steeper than others.

Duck

Banned or retired
Supporter
That's one of those cheap, chain up the busted axle chains...
It's the kind of chain I drag **** around the farm with.