See stupid steering wheel holder? Snap a pic and post it!

ironpony

Professional Pot-Stirrer
Supporter
SNI canner kid thought he was going to take a short cut through an empty spot to get to the back parking lot early this morning. He almost hits a W9 backing up, and I think he's just going to nose into the empty slot, but no. Dumbass decides to keep going through the field behind the empty slot.

:confused-96:

Then I hear... BANG!

:eek-64:

He's driving through the edge of the field,, not quite past the the truck in the next space. Now he's stopped, and then... is looking at something under his trailer with a flashlight.

Go back to sleep.

:sleep:

Couple hours later he's still there. So as I'm leaving, I get a look at this mess from a different angle.Canner boy dragged his trailer onto the end of a car hauler that had the ramps down. That was the "Bang!" I heard. There wasn't anyone out there flaying the skin off the kid, so I think someone is having a really bad Monday, besides the kid.

r3gulator3

Eurotruck race enthusiast
Supporter
SNI canner kid thought he was going to take a short cut through an empty spot to get to the back parking lot early this morning. He almost hits a W9 backing up, and I think he's just going to nose into the empty slot, but no. Dumbass decides to keep going through the field behind the empty slot.

Then I hear... BANG!

:eek-64:

He's driving through the edge of the field,, not quite past the the truck in the next space. Now he's stopped, and then... is looking at something under his trailer with a flashlight.

Go back to sleep.

:sleep:

Couple hours later he's still there. So as I'm leaving, I get a look at this mess from a different angle.Canner boy dragged his trailer onto the end of a car hauler that had the ramps down. That was the "Bang!" I heard. There wasn't anyone out there flaying the skin off the kid, so I think someone is having a really bad Monday, besides the kid.
:worthless_post:

Duck

Custom title
Supporter
And western express is a polar opposite of how I operate. If your saying me and WE is the same
Because if deck, you and antifa are the same because of human.
Y'all don't hesitate to lump all van/reefer drivers in with Swift or "Brampton" every time they f*k up, so get used to us doing it to you with Western Express. 😎

In fact every time I find a picture of a wrecked Western Express I'm going to photoshop the TMC logo on it. 😁

Hillbilly Canuck

Y'all don't hesitate to lump all van/reefer drivers in with Swift or "Brampton" every time they f*k up, so get used to us doing it to you with Western Express. 😎

In fact every time I find a picture of a wrecked Western Express I'm going to photoshop the TMC logo on it. 😁
I'm sure getting his goat (insert Brampton joke here) is a source of great amusement for you but a point of contention here @Duck

Swift ain't got **** on Brampton.

r3gulator3

Eurotruck race enthusiast
Supporter

Do what you wish except remove me from that y’all statement.