See stupid steering wheel holder? Snap a pic and post it!

vaportrail

He was making a right turn out of the grain elevator. He was a little too close to the right side of the driveway and tried to turn a little too tight. My guess is he lost sight of the right side trailer wheels and just went for it rather than stop and make sure he had it.
hammer down go cat....no

ironpony

Professional Pot-Stirrer
Supporter
Trucker crashed because she ‘couldn’t decide which ramp to take and ran out of time,’ says DOT
Wow.
By
Ashley
-
June 24, 2019

The Arkansas Department of Transportation blamed a semi truck crash and a resulting fireball on the truck driver’s confusion about her route.
The crash happened on the afternoon of Sunday, June 23, in Little Rock, Arkansas.

Authorities say that a mail truck struck a guardrail on a bridge over I-440 because the driver “couldn’t decide which ramp to take and ran out of time before making a decision.”

CDL Life

nan

Supporter
No different from the contracted landscapers mowing the wet warehouse lawn in the rain. Or the portable being emptied despite not having been fully Chipotled. Got a schedule to keep to get paid.

nan

Supporter
I don't understand the logic behind those yellow pylons.

I mean yeah they're supposed to make sure you're lined up and not falling off the ramp but I mean is it really necessary to rip my trailer doors off to show me my alignment ain't right? C'mon now.

vaportrail

Trucker crashed because she ‘couldn’t decide which ramp to take and ran out of time,’ says DOT
Wow.
By
Ashley
-
June 24, 2019

The Arkansas Department of Transportation blamed a semi truck crash and a resulting fireball on the truck driver’s confusion about her route.
The crash happened on the afternoon of Sunday, June 23, in Little Rock, Arkansas.

Authorities say that a mail truck struck a guardrail on a bridge over I-440 because the driver “couldn’t decide which ramp to take and ran out of time before making a decision.”

CDL Life
I dont know about these shenanigans sounds about like an old coworkers story was heading down 94 at the hill outside of osseo wi mid july 7am crashed into a ditch. you know what he blamed it on... black ice....

r3gulator3

Friendly Neighborhood Former Technician
Supporter
I don't understand the logic behind those yellow pylons.

I mean yeah they're supposed to make sure you're lined up and not falling off the ramp but I mean is it really necessary to rip my trailer doors off to show me my alignment ain't right? C'mon now.
Would you rather the rap be recessed 4 feet into the ground with the wall width of the ramp only 107”?

BirchBarlow

I love KW 680s
Wow.
By
Ashley
-
June 24, 2019

CDL Life
If ya that TIRED stop at the North Little Rock Petro..

If its your really Lucky Day theyll have Brisket at the lunch fast food thingy jingy..

Thats if ya lucky hit it good day

Oh if ya want a BEER ya gonba have to walk acrosd to the Pee-Lot..

If its Sunday forget it cause its Arkansas and they put a big padlock on the Beer Cooler..

But if ya like Scratch Offs won several $20s and 50s outta the Machine at Petro North Little Rock

Tell ya another nice thingy ya get In North Little Rock

Know how to Park your way "out"

Basically ya be there about lunch and hit about front of shop if ya like to cruise out about 2am

Ya sure ya walk a mile to the store but late night gets crowded and start parking in the aisles impededing movement..

Welp if ya get there "early" the Shop is 24/7 and dont tolerate that kinda junk