See stupid steering wheel holder? Snap a pic and post it!

dchawk81

Supporter
See. Run out of hours, truck stops and lays down. Told you all.

quillcom

Looks like another tree branch won. I love it when they ask another driver to haul a damaged
trailer to the trailer shop. Yeah I got the sneers from other drivers, but it was only a 15 minute
ride.

Duck

Trump
Supporter
Looks like another tree branch won. I love it when they ask another driver to haul a damaged
trailer to the trailer shop. Yeah I got the sneers from other drivers, but it was only a 15 minute
ride.
View attachment 47839
I had to pick up a half-repaired crashed Volvo and run it 600 miles to the yard once.

Dude rear ended 3 cars that were stopped on the middle of the Indiana turnpike in white out snow conditions. No idea if there were injuries or whatever.

The truck was towed and the shop was told only to get it roadworthy and they'd have their favorite body shop out in Iowa do the rest.

So this thing had no front end or grille and the hood was held together with zip ties.

And it was low on fuel, so I had to drive that thing up to the fuel island like that. Talk about embarrassing.

GAnthony

The Eldest Member
Supporter
I had to borrow a sleeper with a busted off fairing. I felt like yelling "I didn't do it!" out the window the whole time.
and no matter what, no one would ever believe you..

did you wear a mask so no one would take a picture of you and post it all over the internet..???

BirchBarlow

I love KW 680s
i think not, cuz i just found this on my facebook page

View attachment 47843
Eh thats like when my Grandfolks still had the Farm..

Old Grandpa John would let me st on his lap on the old Case Tractor and I thought I was really Driving ...then they went BUST lost it all

I still visited em in the home until Grams passed in 96 at the age of 87..

May "God" Bless their Souls

BirchBarlow

I love KW 680s
Eh thats like when my Grandfolks still had the Farm..

Old Grandpa John would let me st on his lap on the old Case Tractor and I thought I was really Driving ...then they went BUST lost it all

I still visited em in the home until Grams passed in 96 at the age of 87..

May "God" Bless their Souls
Now Grandma I know ya looking "down"..

Im sorry I just hated "caraway" seeds and I never meant things to get so bad over it ya SMACKED me and Grandpa was like "WTF"

BirchBarlow

I love KW 680s
Now Grandma I know ya looking "down"..

Im sorry I just hated "caraway" seeds and I never meant things to get so bad over it ya SMACKED me and Grandpa was like "WTF"
Okay ya know like the "Seeded" Rye Bread

Grandma did Pork Roast with Caraway Seed here recipie..

I just never liked it and being a little "juvenile" got outta-line ...old grams reached across the table and Smaked the u know what outta me

BirchBarlow

I love KW 680s
Okay ya know like the "Seeded" Rye Bread

Grandma did Pork Roast with Caraway Seed here recipie..

I just never liked it and being a little "juvenile" got outta-line ...old grams reached across the table and Smaked the u know what outta me
I always Felt Bad about that because they got into a fight over that