See stupid steering wheel holder? Snap a pic and post it!

r3gulator3

Friendly Neighborhood Former Technician
Supporter
Lets not get too silly here... even Prime trucks can pass TMC.
Depends on the Prime truck. I have passed a ton of them pulling tanker, and a few pulling a box. England is another that it depends on the truck. However raider express. I pass all them jokers. They governed at 58

ironpony

Professional Pot-Stirrer
Supporter
Depends on the Prime truck. I have passed a ton of them pulling tanker, and a few pulling a box. England is another that it depends on the truck. However raider express. I pass all them jokers. They governed at 58
There's only one retard here who drives absolutely as fast as his rattletrap truck will go... always. It ain't you.

Duck

Bumper sticker slogan goes here
Supporter
Prime trucks are not governed at 58. The drivers are.

They hypnotize them during orientation and convince them it's perfectly acceptable to be a road hazard and obstruct the flow of traffic.

But if they get less than 8 mpg they'll be put in a cage and lowered into a pool of lava as a sacrifice to KALI MA.

ironpony

Professional Pot-Stirrer
Supporter
Prime trucks are not governed at 58. The drivers are.

They hypnotize them during orientation and convince them it's perfectly acceptable to be a road hazard and obstruct the flow of traffic.

But if they get less than 8 mpg they'll be put in a cage and lowered into a pool of lava as a sacrifice to KALI MA.

View attachment 47785
How did you know? :confused-96:

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
No pics but when the P.A. governor got into a pissing match with the Feds and left the roads snow covered I saw one USA Truck plow into another USA Truck. Explain that to dispatch and safety.

r3gulator3

Friendly Neighborhood Former Technician
Supporter
No pics but when the P.A. governor got into a pissing match with the Feds and left the roads snow covered I saw one USA Truck plow into another USA Truck. Explain that to dispatch and safety.
I bet both were driving too fast for conditions...and they should of called saftey first.

Hillbilly Canuck

I drive a unit like this usually grossing between 130 and 140k. Just yesterday I was doing a merge where you have to come in from the left. Immediately, that lane turns into a left turn lane so I move over one to the right to go straight on. This car came flying from the lane I was coming out of swerved into that spot in the picture except passenger side.

Mind you I'm mid lane change and lucky for that dumb mother****er I was paying attention and nudged it a bit back to the left just in time for him to floor it come nearly kill himself on my front bumper only to hop in the lane he was in to begin with. Happened so fast I couldn't tell you if it was a man a woman or ******** Alf driving that car.

ironpony

Professional Pot-Stirrer
Supporter
New Orleans, I10 eb on the west side was shut down to clean up whatever this used to be yesterday. Traffic coming off on I310, backed up to the I10/I55 split.