Screw Minnesota and their Beet Juice

r3gulator3

IMA KEEP IT REDNECK
Supporter
Heavy winds today got a load of foam insulation out of moline Illinois. Driving back across Iowa in the heavy winds and snow wasn’t an issue with the calcium sodium brine on the roads wasn’t an issue. Get in 35 north by Clear Lake still rolling 62. Hit the 2 mile marker in Minnesota. Wind gust blew and the greasy road under me push my truck and trailer at a 45 degree angle to the zipper. Slowed down. To 40 hazards on just trying to limp it into Albert Lea. Happened again slowed to 30 and as able to not **** myself to get her off the exit and parked.

Minnesota your ****ing beet juice don’t keep **** off the roads. Find something else. I hope every car and rig I have seen in the ditch in the last 9 miles files suit against your ass and you lose miserably. Also the highway in Albert Lea ain’t clean either so you lose twice. Douche bags.

Last edited:

r3gulator3

IMA KEEP IT REDNECK
Supporter
90 was mostly skating rink from Fairmont to Albert Lea. Thankfully it was just cold enough that it wasn't super slick.
Yeah I think I would of been alright if I was grossing over 35k but foam insulation is like dragging an empt conestoga fully closed empty or a curtain side empty and full aluminum body and chassis.

mndriver

curmudgeon extraordinare
Supporter
I get to drag all 4000 pounds of foam all the way to Grand Rapids. Couldn’t turn it down though paid too good.
Eh....

I have 47 pwc docks on my deck. It's not much heavier than your insulation.. manufacturer lists then at 286# each. So I guess that's 13,500#.

But I'm 12' tall and 53' long just like you.

I drove home at 40 mph in this ****.

Hammer166

Instigateur №166™
So you two are getting drunk at Skol tavern or whatever it's called?
Nah, I'm in Faribault. Was going to load tonight, and decided not to. Hauling Cooper freight on spot buy, and Hoffa's boys can real assholes if they see you parked while loaded with their stuff. If'n they'd take care of business, it wouldn't be there for me to haul, just sayin'.

Edit: if we'd have known he was there, me and the noob might be well into the liquor by now

r3gulator3

IMA KEEP IT REDNECK
Supporter
Eh....

I have 47 pwc docks on my deck. It's not much heavier than your insulation.. manufacturer lists then at 286# each. So I guess that's 13,500#.

But I'm 12' tall and 53' long just like you.

I drove home at 40 mph in this ****.
I’m 13’6” nose tarped, 4638 on the deck.

r3gulator3

IMA KEEP IT REDNECK
Supporter
Nah, I'm in Faribault. Was going to load tonight, and decided not to. Hauling Cooper freight on spot buy, and Hoffa's boys can real assholes if they see you parked while loaded with their stuff. If'n they'd take care of business, it wouldn't be there for me to haul, just sayin'.

Edit: if we'd have known he was there, me and the noob might be well into the liquor by now
It was an unplanned stop I was originally gonna be stopping at the Casey’s at the 26mm.

r3gulator3

IMA KEEP IT REDNECK
Supporter
Hadn't been this way in a while... A new building at the old pull out for the coppers, that new Casey's...
It’s a newer Casey’s, got like 20ish spots. I also like the KT at the 45. Wish I could of made it there to get some chocolate dunkers.