Science????

Southern Fried

Thread starter #1
For years now, the "scientists" have claimed that they know exactly how the whole of the universe came to be..... all the steps.

Now you hear of them searching the heavens for "earth like planets".

Why?

If you know how it's done...... build one!!!! Your own perfect world done your way.

Rigjockey

In Gord We Trust!
Supporter
I love these creationists Big bang theory. Okay sure I can get behind that There was a big bang and where did all that **** to create the big bang come from?
Well umm you are just ignorant.
Yes I am. Now tell me where the materials for the big bang came from?

I am not saying I am right but they can't tell me how they are right either.:p

ironpony

Professional Pot-Stirrer
Supporter
For years now, the "scientists" have claimed that they know exactly how the whole of the universe came to be..... all the steps.

Now you hear of them searching the heavens for "earth like planets".

Why?

If you know how it's done...... build one!!!! Your own perfect world done your way.
It does explain the observations of the visable universe.

It could very well be wrong too. That's why they call it a "theory," not "fact."

ironpony

Professional Pot-Stirrer
Supporter
I think the thing that everyone misses is that even with a scientific explanation of creation that has nothing to do with the exact story of Genesis, there's still plenty of room for faith.

Maybe its just that the Creator/God/Jehovah/Alah/Goddess is just a little more complex and mysterious than we think.

Cargo Commando

I think the thing that everyone misses is that even with a scientific explanation of creation that has nothing to do with the exact story of Genesis, there's still plenty of room for faith.

Maybe its just that the Creator/God/Jehovah/Alah/Goddess is just a little more complex and mysterious than we think.
Perhaps. My agnostic ass will never stop seeking truth.

Last edited:

Rigjockey

In Gord We Trust!
Supporter

I know one thing. If a creationist is wrong at the end of life they will have to explain themselves. If I am wrong as a believer in God at the end I do not need to explain myself to some rocks.

Cargo Commando

I know one thing. If a creationist is wrong at the end of life they will have to explain themselves. If I am wrong as a believer in God at the end I do not need to explain myself to some rocks.
No rocks, hun. Live your life truthfully and your in! Whether I believe or not, I've helped my neighbors, contributed when necessary, and really tried to live my life. I have few regrets and believe if I am to be judged, I'm in. Just because I'm not spiritual does not mean my life doesn't count. At least my soul will rest easy. How many Christians can say the same...

Mike

Staff member
No rocks, hun. Live your life truthfully and your in! Whether I believe or not, I've helped my neighbors, contributed when necessary, and really tried to live my life. I have few regrets and believe if I am to be judged, I'm in. Just because I'm not spiritual does not mean my life doesn't count. At least my soul will rest easy. How many Christians can say the same...
Problem is, none of that stuff is important if you skipped the primary step, which is.............

Cargo Commando

...find what turns you on. Lay down and accept fate, or fight for what's yours NOW. You will be obsolete in 10 yrs. Grab that cash while you can.

Last edited: