"S***hole Countries" If He Said It, He's Right.

Injun

Rabid Squaw
Staff member
Supporter
Thread starter #1
If the leaders of these ****hole countries are so ****ing offended, why not get to work and make their countries better so they're not ****holes anymore? Maybe their people will want to stay there instead of emigrating to the US.

Nobody ever wants to talk about the elephant in the room.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/do...slur-defends-tough-immigration-stance-n837056

...Trump tweeted Friday that he never said "anything derogatory about Haitians other than Haiti is, obviously, a very poor and troubled country."

"Never said 'take them out.' Made up by Dems. I have a wonderful relationship with Haitians. Probably should record future meetings — unfortunately, no trust!" he added.

Trump did not specifically address whether he had said "****hole."

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
All I know is that the reporters here are having a ton of fun saying the word ****hole! The actual word, unedited or bleeped out.
You can see their eyes light up when they get to the part where they get to say ****hole! On the air.:rolllaugh:

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
Seriously though, He did not say anything about the people of said ****holes. He simply said they are ****holes!
Also why are we importing people from ****holes?
They very much are ****holes.

Tons of educated people and trades people from European countries that are actually bypassed for fast tracking to citizenship.
Sure enough Immigration is needed but, Importing the immigrants that are the best fit for the country should be at the top of the list.
Maybe in 2018, The country needs low skilled, low educated people for certain jobs.
Maybe in 2019, The country needs highly skilled tech workers.

The interests of the nation come before the desires of non-citizens!

(like myself:rolllaugh:)

Last edited:

Duck

Quack
Supporter
There's a large element in our country trying to make our country a s***hole. But the inevitable reaction is underway if I read this summary correctly (and I'm pretty sure that I do): The Revolt Of The Masses
Yes, it's the people who see these third world ****holes and say "hey let's import as many people from that country as possible, while simultaneously blocking all efforts to stop them from illegally voting in our elections"

gearjammer

jammer
Staff member
Supporter
we have a possible nuclear war on the horizon, the government is facing a shutdown, immigration policy needs fixed, and a host of other urgent matters need attention and all that is getting done in the ****hole Capitol is a week long debate on whether President Trump had the balls to say out loud what every ****hole politician is thinking but dont' have the guts to say themselves.
Great use of your time you ****heads.

Fageol

Old acid hauler but not too caustic
Wonder if that will get banned here. Maybe Google will do it. From what my genius buddy tells me, Walt Bismarck stuff isn't accessible on the Google search engine. Doesn't matter as I don't use it. Duckduckgo searches anonymously pretty much.

Duck

Quack
Supporter
we have a possible nuclear war on the horizon, the government is facing a shutdown, immigration policy needs fixed, and a host of other urgent matters need attention and all that is getting done in the ****hole Capitol is a week long debate on whether President Trump had the balls to say out loud what every ****hole politician is thinking but dont' have the guts to say themselves.
Great use of your time you ****heads.
They're liberals. They don't know any better.

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
I was shocked to learn that the U.S. has laxer immigration rules than we do according to the man in the radio that is a conservative.
The man in the radio said, the U.S. has the highest population of illegal immigrants of any country in the world.
I never fact checked any of this but, I would be super pissed if these facts are true:mad:

I am not sure why everyone get super pissed when America makes a move to protect its own interests. It is a sovereign nation and only America can decide what is best for America.

Are you trolling? or are you serious?
I was asking, to understand his point of view. It's been agreed with, by at least two others, so I know he isn't alone in his opinion.

That's all. Now I can think on my opinion off of what others feel is correct.