Rubiks Cube....... Just thought about it, but...Never solved one!!

quillcom

Talk about feeling dumb! I just happen to see one of these
whiles surfing today and quickly remembered I never
really solved one before.

Have you ever picked up one of these scrambled like this.....

And tried to solve it. I have over the years probably at least a few dozen
times. Never could solve one.

I would get real frustrated and cheat by finding a solved one and just
scrambling it a little then solving it just to say to other yes I have solved
one before.

Mike

Staff member
I could solve it when I was a teenager. We would actually race to see who could solve them first.

Bought one for my youngest daughter recently. She’s still working at it, but hasn’t quite figured it out yet.

Oldest daughter figured it out in about 30 minutes, but she did it by going and finding a YouTube video that walks you through it.

Hammer166

Instigateur №166™
Like @Mike, I was a teenager. Took a few days the first time , but once you learn the sequence to solving a side, it would only take a few minutes after that.

quillcom

Like [IMG alt="Mike"]https://www.truckersforum.net/data/avatars/s/0/2.jpg?1493066283[/IMG] Mike , I was a teenager. Took a few days the first time , but once you learn the sequence to solving a side, it would only take a few minutes after that.
I knew it!

I was just thinking, I said I bet there is a online Rubiks Cube that you can try to solve.
Sure 'nuff there is. Maybe one day I'll even try to see if I can solve it there.

Then again maybe not, aint nothing changed, lol.

GAnthony

Methuselah
Supporter
:unsure: Man don't scare me like that! I thought when I looked at latest post and saw that you
had responded that you came in to say you figured it out. Woud've had to go into hiding for
a good while. :geek:
i actually DID figure it out..

i figured out that it is a waste of time, when i can be watching "family feud".......or.....
Judge Judy".......

Hammer166

Instigateur №166™
I knew it!

I was just thinking, I said I bet there is a online Rubiks Cube that you can try to solve.
Sure 'nuff there is. Maybe one day I'll even try to see if I can solve it there.

Then again maybe not, aint nothing changed, lol.
This was the online version of Google when I solved it:
Wasn't no "Looking it up."

Do, or do not, there is no try.