Rezlimey from the Shenandoah Valley

rezlimey

Hey all!

My name is Jason, and I have over 15 years of driving experience. I’ve been out of driving since October, but I’m looking to get back into it and to get home weekly. I live in Rockingham County, VA at the moment.

Komainu

Hey all!

My name is Jason, and I have over 15 years of driving experience. I’ve been out of driving since October, but I’m looking to get back into it and to get home weekly. I live in Rockingham County, VA at the moment.
Welcome, I absolutely love the Shenandoah Valley. I’ve hiked many trails in Shenandoah National Park and along the blue ridge parkway. It’s a slice of heaven out there.

Thunder Road

Southeastern Freight Lines has line haul jobs > Apply On Company Site
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How about mail hauling? Click here for information > Apply On Company Site
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Foodliner - $70K to $80K - Harrisonburg VA
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Appalachian Freight Carriers, Inc. - .57 cpm - Home time after each trip!!

Please call Hope for more details - 540 - 437 - 8158 (leave message if no answer)
Or you can apply in person at Cargill 5688 South Valley Pike Mount Crawford VA 22841 ask for Hope.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Smith Transport - home weekends - click here for information > Apply On Company Site
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mountain Milk in Mount Crawford, VA (need tanker endorsement) - Depart from your home terminal to the milk processing plants, delivering milk to Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Pennsylvania, Maryland, West Virginia and occasionally Kentucky.

Last edited:

Thunder Road

Southern Tank Transport - Harrisonburg, VA - HAZMAT and/or Tanker Endorsements are NOT NEEDED.
Terminal Manager - Jerry Workman
Phone - 540-599-7336