Reply from SENATOR

IIronman

Well got a reply from our senator..looks like a long caring email..don't it??:banghead:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you for your e-mail. Your idea makes good sense to me. I will do some follow up and see what I can find out about making these changes.

Sincerely,

truckerstrike08

Navigational Assistant
He sounds really concerned. THE TURD FERGUSON!!! Would be nice if they actually cared and not just told things to attempt to make you feel better. I bet everyone's responses look like this one.

Flatbedpete

Drivers unite
I got one response from Brad Ellison, here it is:
Thank you for contacting my office via email. I hope to respond in more detail to you soon, but in the meantime, I wanted you to know that I have received your comments. My office receives a very large amount of email, so if the issue you are writing about is time sensitive, please call my toll-free number: 1-866-567-0227. I appreciate you taking the time to get in touch, and please write again soon!

Sincerely,

Brad Ellsworth

"a very large amount"???? That there's some goodly English, aint it?

truckerstrike08

Navigational Assistant
Flatbed I would have to say that is more than likely an AUTOMATED response LOL just like the rest we receive.

It's ok just let them ignore us.

Flatbedpete

Drivers unite
It's undoubtedly an automated response, you'd think that they'd check for good grammar since it goes to EVERY PERSON who writes to him.

Wyatt Earp

Here's the reply from my senator here in the state of FL. (just copied and pasted it)

Thank you for requesting a meeting with Senator Mel Martinez, in order to discuss problems within the trucking industry. At this time, Senator Martinez regrets that he is unavailable, due to scheduling conflicts. However, I have copied his transportation legislative assistant, Michael Bassett, onto this email and he will contact you directly concerning his availability.

Thank you again and best regards.

Bradley Rawls
Office of Senator Mel Martinez (R-FL)