Reg3’s places to Eat in towns you may stop in.

Hammer166

Instigateur №166™
Off the intestate, in Audubon, IA, is a new truck stop called Waspy's. I know most of you will never pass thru there, but if you do, good eating in here!

20190511_142040.jpg20190511_141940.jpg

ironpony

Professional Pot-Stirrer
Supporter
Abbyland Truck Stop, WI-29, exit 127 in Curtiss, WI. Nice stop, well stocked C-store with good food. There's also Norteno Mexican Restaurant right across the street. Good food, not too spicy, and a good selection of beer.

AK7

Abbyland Truck Stop, WI-29, exit 127 in Curtiss, WI. Nice stop, well stocked C-store with good food. There's also Norteno Mexican Restaurant right across the street. Good food, not too spicy, and a good selection of beer.
Norteno is not open on mondays just so ya know.

r3gulator3

Eurotruck race enthusiast
Supporter
So tonight I’m in Lincoln Illinois! Walked about a block from the Thornton’s Truck stop to a place called Rio Grande. Very good Mexican food, they have a full service bar, tap beer is limited to Miller lite Bud light and Dos Equis. Sorry I didn’t get pics of the food because we was hungry. But Jake poses nice for this one!

2BE4E55D-B040-413E-9993-20BB25269D45.jpeg

Anywho if ya make it here, it’s worth the walk to enjoy some good Mexican food and a beer or two.

r3gulator3

Supporter
So y’all know coastal GA is my favorite place to be. Snazzy’s is a bar and grill attached to the Quality inn across the street from the TA exit 87 off of I-95. I can’t believe I haven’t reviewed it before because it’s one of my favorite stops. Their pizza is ok, but their sandwiches and wings are off the chain. My son loves their pizza. I dunno anyway tonight I had the philly cheese steak with fries. Beer is cheap and cold so that’s always a bonus. I highly recommend walking across the street.CDD7A321-3387-479E-B9B8-A2EF9553E091.jpeg

Also the Atlanta Braves is my favorite baseball team. Asked the girl at the bar if I could watch the Braves game and she put it on the tv closest to me.

9ED127E6-C0C9-4C88-A922-7AD6D29C82B5.jpeg

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
So y’all know coastal GA is my favorite place to be. Snazzy’s is a bar and grill attached to the Quality inn across the street from the TA exit 87 off of I-95. I can’t believe I haven’t reviewed it before because it’s one of my favorite stops. Their pizza is ok, but their sandwiches and wings are off the chain. My son loves their pizza. I dunno anyway tonight I had the philly cheese steak with fries. Beer is cheap and cold so that’s always a bonus. I highly recommend walking across the street.View attachment 51306

Also the Atlanta Braves is my favorite baseball team. Asked the girl at the bar if I could watch the Braves game and she put it on the tv closest to me.

View attachment 51307
The land of the free and the home of the Atlanta Braves!

Play ball!

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
If you happen to find your self near Toronto, Master Steaks is a good place to go. If you can find parking in the nearby truck stop.
I here Super Macs is good but I never been there. Old school drivers told me so and it is across the street from Master steaks.

r3gulator3

Supporter
Eau Claire Wisconsin off of county highway OO there’s a little place called heartbreakers. Very nice down home place with great food and a great beer selection.

Highly recommend if your in the area. If you’re there after 5pm there’s an L and W supply you can hide in their lot till about 6am just sayin.

Wanted something different so I got a chicken cordon blue. Also had some cheese curds. They have all different stuff. Sandwiches, burgers, wings, pizza and typical appetizers.
704B85AA-0469-4621-A29D-B92EF1DDB63B.jpeg7528EE8F-FCFE-4B72-9F87-274230C01388.jpeg1658B09B-0FF9-42A8-A995-6EB92AC45EF9.jpeg

Ok technically it’s Chippewa Falls. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Latest posts