Truck Repair Recommend a good Volvo Shop!

racip253

Located in Washington state- western Washington specifically. We have a few drivers having similar issues with their Volvo's but any recommendations of high quality, honest shops would be greatly appreciated!

racip253

All of the guys having issues have had the loss of power issues, one of them keeps taking it in and they're saying its the transmission every time. He's had two transmissions put in in the last month and still having the same issue.

Ranger_375

The only loss of power issues I have had in the past stemmed from bad fuel filters, are they getting all 5+ filters replaced at services? 3 oil, one motor mount fuel, coolant, then rail mounted fuel/water sep.

Ontario Outlaw

Hozer Witta Hood
Supporter
All of the guys having issues have had the loss of power issues, one of them keeps taking it in and they're saying its the transmission every time. He's had two transmissions put in in the last month and still having the same issue.
You’re not gonna get power from a Volvo.

Buy a different brand and problem solved :thumbsup:

Injectors and cups. always injectors with volvo’s. Fatal flaw from 08-17. Fuel filter housing, tandem pump. Egr cooler and egr. Those are all problematic. I own two Volvo, both pos. Both have same problems. I threw a bunch of money changing parts.