Random thoughts ... put 'em here

Duck

Quack
Supporter
You know when you walk into some restaurants and a section will say "Professional Drivers" or some variant. That's exactly where I refuse to sit. Anyone else?
I always sit in that section. You get better service. Seriously, they never let the coffee cup get empty.
I don't give a damn what the 400 lb Navy SEAL is talking about. I just ignore those guys and get on my phone to read the latest psychotic rants from @BirchBarlow.
WHY do you feel the need to wear a hi viz vest in for a meal,
Probably to avoid getting run over by the steering wheel holders doing 30 mph in the parking lot on his way in.
:rolllaugh3:

Little too far, RJ?
Whoops
(Sorry)
Yeah. @Rigjockey is sensitive to people making fun of his wardrobe.

He takes great pride in his assless chaps and skin tight Chippendale vest. :D

I always sit in that section. You get better service. Seriously, they never let the coffee cup get empty.
I don't give a damn what the 400 lb Navy SEAL is talking about. I just ignore those guys and get on my phone to read the latest psychotic rants from @BirchBarlow.

Probably to avoid getting run over by the steering wheel holders doing 30 mph in the parking lot on his way in.

Did that go something like this...

Rigjockey

In Gord We Trust!
Supporter

All chaps are assless !:thumbsup:
It's a fact :thumbsup: And that really chaps my ass:bootyshake: