• Yes

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cerberus

In God We Trust
Am I rude and overboard ? And do i push the limit too far and do things that give us truckers a bad name ? I want a serious answer here and no B.S.. Evidently from a pm i got i give truck drivers a bad name. Here is the quote i got today when i logged in..

" Why dont you guys clean up your act ? such language and pictures,its no wonder the general public has a bad attitude about truck drivers."

it came from a new member who goes by the name of ...Canary.

Now i have never been disprepectful to anyone here and i treat others how they act and i treat people with honesty and respect as i want to be treated. If i am in the wrong or offended anybody please let me know and i will curb it down if i am in the wrong. As you see in this post i am straight forward and to the point and don't like B.S. So tell me what you think.

lunachic

BITE ME !
Am I rude and overboard ? And do i push the limit too far and do things that give us truckers a bad name ? I want a serious answer here and no B.S.. Evidently from a pm i got i give truck drivers a bad name. Here is the quote i got today when i logged in..

" Why dont you guys clean up your act ? such language and pictures,its no wonder the general public has a bad attitude about truck drivers."

Now i have never been disprepectful to anyone here and i treat others how they act and i treat people with honesty and respect as i want to be treated. If i am in the wrong or offended anybody please let me know and i will curb it down if i am in the wrong. As you see in this post i am straight forward and to the point and don't like B.S. So tell me what you think.
I think every one has the right to be who they are, I would rather know who
I'm talking to then deal with someone who's fake.
Don't change be yourself................................

Cerberus

In God We Trust
I think every one has the right to be who they are, I would rather know who
I'm talking to then deal with someone who's fake.
Don't change be yourself................................
evidently not everyone feels this way and wants to control people and tell them how to act or behave. honestly i don't give a ratts ass what canary has to say about me or even write but i do know sometimes i can go a little over board and get kinda rude. so iwas just wondering if i have offended anybody here. speak up now or forever hold your peace.

purelady

You really cant go wrong with honesty..

Mike

Staff member
If you go overboard, I will let you know, LOL.

We allow a little more here than some people are used to. As a result, some will be offended.

Zandmann

Dreamer
Purelady said it pretty clearly: With honesty, you just can't go overboard.
As for me, I've got clean and good answers everytime I've asked.

Cheers,
Janne

in my opinion you are very straight forward and i am very glad to have you on my friends list stay the way you are if they dont like you then they dont have to read your comme nts

Blakowt13

To answer the Guy that thinks ALL Women should be Naked and Barefoot in a Kitchen, LOL!!!!

I'll hold my piece yet I'm not saying to what it can be.
There are Pieces of Eight yet I'm not likely to hold one unless it's an AUTHENTIC REPRODUCTION.

I'll just hold a piece of Peace.

I PREFER straight to the point shooters as it denotes INTELLIGENCE and HONESTY without which we would just be like the whiners and snivelers....oh.....wait a minute....we ARE whiners and snivelers since WE are Truck Drivers....dangnabbit rabbit, what was I thinking.

YOU ARE WHO YOU ARE by definition and Life and YOU WOULDN'T BE THE YOU WE KNOW AND LOVE(?) without the YOU part.
~DO NOT CHANGE!!~

ONE PERSON gets offended and you're questioning your actions??

NO ONE can please EVERYONE and seldom does ANYONE please many.

When you don't please yourself, THEN question your motives.
Until then:
BE HAPPY and don't be concerned about the little stuff!!
View attachment 9368
View attachment 9368