• I Support it but can't shutdown

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • I don't support the shutdown

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • I am not a trucker but do support the shutdown

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters

Jap901

I thought it be nice to try to see how many support the strike, how many truckers have shut down, those who support it but can't shut down and those who do not.

Tuscon

If we are going to strike, We first need to put our demands. then give them time to respond, and then. if they dont't then strike. My demands would be high pay then regular time off. Striking for fuel prices is rediculious because that is just about apply the cost to the shipper

I been shut down since March 26th, terminated my lease....sittin at the house shopping for some better paying loads........guess a bunch shut down , but not enough....
I did my part, now I better plan on wheels rollin within a couple weeks......

Mike

Staff member
If we are going to strike, We first need to put our demands. then give them time to respond, and then.
While I will admit that the planning of this wasn't perfect, there is a reason for that. It can't be perfect as the government would never allow it. This is a grass roots movement, and it is a shutdown.

That said, it is too late to decide what we need to do before shutting down (it's not a strike), because it has already started.

If it wasnt for truckers we would not have anything.My daughter was walking along a highway because our town was shut down from a flood in january a considerate trucker picker her up and brought her as close as he could.Now this trucker could have drove by her or tried things with her but my 16 year old said he was very nice and told her if we needed help to call him.I have been taught respect so now the truckers have my respect.

The New Yorker

Is a way of life
I support it 100%. But considering what I haul, if I shut down I would only hurt myself. We're not a trucking company. Sorry.