Post your favorite road trip music

Komainu

I’m going on a road trip soon and I intend to put together the best road trip music of all time on my IPhone playlist. I’d like some suggestions, all I ask is that it be real music with actual instrumentation. None of that rap garbage, and no modern pop music which all sounds like it’s made from the same computer. Here’s some of my favorites to play on the open road...As you can tell I’m a classic rock kinda guy.
The Doors Roadhouse Blues Lyrics HD

BigRedFromTexas

Hi everyone. Which song is the one that has a young female country singer and her song is about a train. I heard this years ago when I was driving cross country and it got my noodle going. Best country song ever. I'll try and look it up.

Komainu

Hi everyone. Which song is the one that has a young female country singer and her song is about a train. I heard this years ago when I was driving cross country and it got my noodle going. Best country song ever. I'll try and look it up.
I’m not into country music unless it’s really old country music as today’s country music is just ****ty pop music with cowboy hats.