Post your disgusting coffee mug pics

Sinister

Order of The Gilded Flip Flop
Staff member
Supporter
Thread starter #21
My T/A coffee cup is long gone. It started leaking on me everytime I titled it up. My grandson got me a Bubba for Fathers Day a couple years ago. It gets washed daily though. I got a couple House cups I use every now and then that I like. I’ll try to post them later.

View attachment 45217

That’s exactly the one I’m using now.

Today is it’s maiden voyage.

I just screwed the top on for the first time and it settled the wrong way. The drink hole would have been facing someone else.

I almost panicked. I ain’t about to feed someone else my coffee just because my lid told me to.

Then I took it off and reset it, now it’s facing me again.

WHEW!

dave350

That’s exactly the one I’m using now.

Today is it’s maiden voyage.

I just screwed the top on for the first time and it settled the wrong way. The drink hole would have been facing someone else.

I almost panicked. I ain’t about to feed someone else my coffee just because my lid told me to.

WHEW!
That was close! You almost had no coffee today.

Mine doesn’t screw on it presses on but it’s tight. Sometimes Sandy puts it on backwards and then I either have to pull over or try to adjust it while driving. She’ll make my lunch and fix my coffee in the morning so I’ll keep her but that doesn’t mean I can’t fuss about it. :p

ironpony

Professional Pot-Stirrer
Supporter
Ijust screwed the top on for the first time and it settled the wrong way. The drink hole would have been facing someone else.

WHEW!
Get @Duck ta pull out th' Sawsall (aka hacksaw in The Duckdom) an' cut off that effin' useless handle.

:mad-97:

That'll defeat that lid's evil plottin' agin yer caffeine level.

:biggrin-2:

Then yer lid always faces you... but ya might have ta scoot around th' cup a bit ta git 'er right.

:toothpick:

Last edited:

Mike

Staff member
image.jpg

image.jpg

That the one at home, just finished my first cup of bulletproof coffee. Cup is washed daily, sometimes twice a day as my wife lets nothing sit at the house dirty for more than a few minutes.

The cup in my truck is one of those metal ones that keeps stuff hot for 12944473929 hours. It gets washed weekly at home, wiped out with paper towels regularly while on the road.

My coffee has butter and coconut oil in it, and my fear of food poisoning encourages me to keep the cup clean.

ironpony

Professional Pot-Stirrer
Supporter
View attachment 45218
View attachment 45219

That the one at home, just finished my first cup of bulletproof coffee. Cup is washed daily, sometimes twice a day as my wife lets nothing sit at the house dirty for more than a few minutes.

The cup in my truck is one of those metal ones that keeps stuff hot for 12944473929 hours. It gets washed weekly at home, wiped out with paper towels regularly while on the road.

My coffee has butter and coconut oil in it, and my fear of food poisoning encourages me to keep the cup clean.
I use heavy cream instead of coconut oil.

ironpony

Professional Pot-Stirrer
Supporter
:headscratch2:

I use half 'n' half. Only wash it when it starts looking crusty inside.

But when it's not in use, it's stored upside down, so it totally dries out.
Bulletproof coffee... Google it.

I wouldn't waste a cent on the idjit with the website's crap. The idea is to jazz up your coffee with a serious shot of fat. It's a way to get the fat content of your diet up when you're eating on a Ketogenic diet.

You know, fatty cuts of ribeye, bacon, cheese, eggs, bulletproof coffee. :smile:

Just gotta give up high glycemic carbs - sugars, grains, starches, donuts. :frown:

Mike

Staff member
Bulletproof coffee... Google it.

I wouldn't waste a cent on the idjit with the website's crap. The idea is to jazz up your coffee with a serious shot of fat. It's a way to get the fat content of your diet up when you're eating on a Ketogenic diet.

You know, fatty cuts of ribeye, bacon, cheese, bulletproof coffee. :smile: Just gotta give up high glycemic carbs - sugar grains, starches, donuts. :frown:
I started this a few years back and was doing really well. When my mom died, I fell off of it, and never successfully got back on it.

About 3 weeks ago, I decided to start back on it 100%. 10 pounds down, 40-50 to go.

ironpony

Professional Pot-Stirrer
Supporter
I started this a few years back and was doing really well. When my mom died, I fell off of it, and never successfully got back on it.

About 3 weeks ago, I decided to start back on it 100%. 10 pounds down, 40-50 to go.
Best blood sugar control I've ever had is when I'm seriously keto.

Sinister

Order of The Gilded Flip Flop
Staff member
Supporter
Thread starter #39
View attachment 45218
View attachment 45219

Off topic.

Way to troll the friggin thread @Mike